How Long Has It Been?...

PolynesianPrincess

We went to Hollywood Studios in February before our cruise. Other than that, it has been a little over 10 months since we have set foot in any of the other WDW parks. I know that doesn't seem like a long time, but we had AP's for 3 years so 10 months is a long time. And other than MK in November for MVMCP, I don't see any trips to WDW in the near future for us. We've become hooked on Disney cruising so we have 2 more cruises planned. We also tried out Disneyland this past spring and LOVED it and will be returning next November for it's 60th anniversary. We're also going to Disneyland Paris in 2016. We will return to our beloved WDW eventually but there's lot of other Disney related stuff out there we want to experience :)

Have fun on your trip! :) January should be a pretty low crowd time of year!

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

My wife and I haven't been to Disney World since December of 2012! It seems like forever. But, yesterday I booked a surprise trip in January :) Can't wait! So how long has it been since your last trip to the World?

First week this past June.

We are now seasonal pass-holders for the first time. Have three more trips lined up in my sig. Making use of the passes.:D

Upvote 0

coleandrachel

Original Poster
Oh man! We miss it SO MUCH! This is the only place I can talk about it too because she doesn't do the forums like I do. I am going to surprise her for her birthday in Nov. and the day we check in will actually be my daughter's 6th birthday. She thinks the money is going towards a trip to Colorado.... It will kill me to keep this secret, but I must!

Upvote 0

dreynolds1982

December 2012 for us as well, and that was a 2-day "side trip" during the busiest time of the year (week between Christmas and NYD) on our way to Tampa for a College Football bowl game.

We're going in 16 days (woo hoo!) but that near 2 years will be the longest we've gone without a trip to WDW or DL since we started dating way back in 2003, and the longest I've gone without a trip since before my College Program in 2002.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom