Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Oh, I know! The "Cars" eyeballs plastered on the front of Walt's plane, too! :banghead: I went mental over that one, and I recall a thread (months ago) up in N&R or General, about this fiasco, and many hated it.

The only thing I don't recall from tours, even back in the 90s, was the show inside the warehouse, regarding the illusion in filming. Anyway, the earlier years of the Backlot Tour provided such a great guest experience, not to mention that it was much longer in length as well. I liked the "live" guides, too.
they definitively "walmarted" it with the "all in the truck, nothing outside" super express tour.

Pocahontas

My DD one always to be running statistics in her mind noted during our trip that blue, pink and green seemed to pop the most, orange not so often. So do you want to fit in or stand out?
Yeah, I guess the brighter colors would "pop" and be more noticeable.
It would be really interesting to see the statistics for which colors are most popular/least popular.

I just want a pretty color :(

Cesar R M

I nearly lost my pink MB on Space Mountain the first time we were using them. Thankfully I had two reservations and therefore two MBs, so even if I had lost it, it would have been fine. My brother nearly lost his as he was coming down the water slide at BLT. He nearly lost his mind when he lost it too. But thankfully he's got a wonderful sister who went searching for it and found it.
I dont understand how you lose a plastic wrist thing honestly.. its bulky and big.

Cesar R M

@JenniferS

I left the "new job" after 2.5 days.

Day one I learned the office staff, as the office manager put it, "don't give no effs bout these aye hole s---bags", referring to the patients.

Day one, the first patient I met was a heroin addict who just learned she was pregnant. Again. With number five.

Day one, patient came in so drunk he puked then passed out in the waiting room. Again, the office staff couldn't possibly care any less.

Day two, on my walk down to the office, I was harassed by a patient who grabbed me, called me a c--t, and threatened me.

Day two I was called a b---h no less than five times.

Day two, the office staff thought nothing of it.

Day three, I was cussed at by office staff, office manager, patients, and after sobbing so hard in the bathroom (pity party, table for one) I went back to my desk only to have a hep b+ patient throw a urine sample at my face. Thankfully, my desk was enclosed in glass (and now I know why) and five minutes later, purse in hand, barely touched iced coffee in the other, I walked out of those terrible doors and didn't look back.

I've never cried so hard over a job in my life.
wow.. that job position sounds like a revolving door for clueless and uninformed people seeking for a job.
Noone would want such a bad treatment and negative working environment!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Star Tours is fun, too. Don't forget about Walt Disney: One Man's Dream--I love that. Another favorite of mine is in the Walt Disney Animation Studios. I think it's either every 30 minutes, or on the hour--people sit a long drafting-style tables, and get to draw a Disney character, by following the CM artist at the front of the room, who guides you through it. You get to take your masterpiece home with you. :happy: If you go early to the park, you'll be in the first group to draw, with no waiting for this really fun drawing class!

Ha! My cartoons are always hilarious, I paint quite well, I cannot draw. My DD BF drew one that we could not figure out what it was over the summer, she had to fail elementary school art.

StarWarsGirl

Funny because I had an interview at Target and couldn't even get that. The lady is like you have a bachelor's, why do you want to work here?"

My first job was just staying where I work-studied in college. My second job was a step up but still in the horribleness of the food industry. Which I hated working with food but then I came to the fact that it was the job and my boss was Hitler.

So now almost 30 :arghh:, no where near with I thought I would be.
That's odd. Target does management internships through my school; you would think they would at least look at you. I like Target, but would not want to work there, minus maybe a management internship.

Gabe1

I had one today too and then I checked my email to see 8 rejections waiting for me and the days not over yet.

I have an interview Wednesday. I'm debating to wear a suit or just a shirt/tie. Even though its part time and in Boston which means travel money......I would really really really love it and it's for one of the top companies in the world. OK, so maybe not top company. Fortune 250

You only need one yes. Keep on plugg'n, sending good Karma your way.

StarWarsGirl

@JenniferS

I left the "new job" after 2.5 days.

Day one I learned the office staff, as the office manager put it, "don't give no effs bout these aye hole s---bags", referring to the patients.

Day one, the first patient I met was a heroin addict who just learned she was pregnant. Again. With number five.

Day one, patient came in so drunk he puked then passed out in the waiting room. Again, the office staff couldn't possibly care any less.

Day two, on my walk down to the office, I was harassed by a patient who grabbed me, called me a c--t, and threatened me.

Day two I was called a b---h no less than five times.

Day two, the office staff thought nothing of it.

Day three, I was cussed at by office staff, office manager, patients, and after sobbing so hard in the bathroom (pity party, table for one) I went back to my desk only to have a hep b+ patient throw a urine sample at my face. Thankfully, my desk was enclosed in glass (and now I know why) and five minutes later, purse in hand, barely touched iced coffee in the other, I walked out of those terrible doors and didn't look back.

I've never cried so hard over a job in my life.
Oof. Normally I say to give a job a nice long shot, but that's aweful and no one would blame you for walking out. No one here does.

FutureCEO

I just watched a trailer with British people in it and now I just can't stop thinking about England. I think I need therapy for this.

th

Gabe1

Run, don't walk. Don't look back!

Some day, you'll look back and discover what lesson you learned, or what purpose was served by those 2 1/2 days in H*ll.

Should have shared with us.
A) We would have cried with you.
B) We would have had you out of there a full day earlier.

Hope things turn out better for you real soon.

Yeah, what she said! We're pull'n for ya!

MOXOMUMD

Yes!! I'd be tickled pink if you showed up at my open house!

And in my context, my one house means literally that... I'm opening my house to friends and family to see my crafts and buy if they're interested. I'm having cookies and tea, coffee, and hot chocolate (because why not, right?) and I'm so excited! I've never had one before and I've been cleaning like a madwoman the whole weekend.

I'll post some new Santa photos later, after I get home...today is job interview day. I had a fantastic one his morning (pretty sure the job is mine) and another this afternoon, both with well respected, huge companies...hope one of them pans out!
Serving hot chocolate is probably a good idea. It's 40* and I swear winter is going to hit our areas first. If I lived closer to Pgh, I'd come to your open house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom