iOS 8 and My Disney Experience

Cendure

Appears to work ok (from the UK) all my tickets and reservations are showing up. Have no FP+ at the moment so cannot test that.

Paul

Same here and we're Canadian. Reservation, tickets (including MVMCP tickets), dining and fastpasses all working. In fact, we booked a dining reservation on the weekend and didn't have any problems.

cfry06

I just set up my iPhone 6 tonight...and MDX isn't working. It opened the app. I signed in. But it has nothing, and it won't let me navigate anywhere from the main page. It's really just frozen. A little nervous bc we leave Wednesday for our trip!

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I just set up my iPhone 6 tonight...and MDX isn't working. It opened the app. I signed in. But it has nothing, and it won't let me navigate anywhere from the main page. It's really just frozen. A little nervous bc we leave Wednesday for our trip!

I had a similar issue. Deleting the app and redownloading it fixed it.

donsullivan

Premium Member
It worked fine on my 5S but did not work on my 6 Plus when it came today and I restored from backup. I removed the app from the 6 Plus, re-installed the app and now it seems fine.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It worked fine on my 5S but did not work on my 6 Plus when it came today and I restored from backup. I removed the app from the 6 Plus, re-installed the app and now it seems fine.
Yep I had the same experience.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom