DCL Picture Of The Day

Bolna

Ok @Cesar R M I have to counter your Mickey in Alaska with Donald in the Panama Canal:

DSC03685.jpg

Cesar R M

DSC_0090 (4).jpg

Minnie at Tracy's Arm - In route to Sawyer's Glacier (Disney Wonder Alaska September 2014)

Fun fact that makes me laugh every time:

I had one of these raccoon tail hats. (coonskin)

The funpart of it is.. that a lot of people kept asking me if I was somehow related to David Crockett or if I was a "Russian Cousin" of David Crockett (I had not shaved that day).

Also, that EVERY SINGLE character (Mickey, Donald..etc..) played with my tail and sometimes I never noticed it was a character CM and not a prankster until I turned around and was face to face.

Example: I was taking pictures by the ledge near the door (the one in the background in this photo)
Then I sense someone is playing with my tail, I turn around.. It was Minnie!
First surprise of the day!, took a photo and she moved on.
I went to Deck 4 for more photos of the Glacier, then went back to Deck 10 (mid funnel area), opened the door, started to move towards the railing to take more photos..I instantly felt when someone pulled my tail and started to giggle. It was GOOFY!
so took a picture of him (the CM went nuts with my camera and took a lot of photos of goofy playing with the tail hat). Then Left, An hour later it was Mickey!!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom