Barnstormer

Figaro928

Original Poster
Can you bring a two year old onto barnstormer? He meets the height requirements and I know would absolutely love it.

Figaro928

Original Poster
He has been on carnival kiddie coasters riding by himself, so I think with me next to him he'll be ok. PLus he LOVES planes, so I know he'll get a kick out of that. I was just curious if there was an age requirement along with the height requirement.

The4mousekeeters

We took our son on it right after he turned 3 and he is small for his age, just made the height requirement, and he loved it. I just held onto him tightly next to me because it does jarr you around a bit. Like I said, our son is small for his age and no one asked us about age, so I don't think there are any age worries at all.

Have fun!!

Weather_Lady

The Barnstormer is very tame and blink-and-you'll-miss-it short -- if you have any concerns at all about it, just let him watch it go 'round a couple of times as you wait in line so he can see what it's all about. My daredevil daughter was barely 4 when she rode it for the first time and candidly, she felt it wasn't exciting enough for her. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom