Fast passes

ninjaprincesst

Yesterday was 60 days out and we were able to get all the fast passes to the rides we wanted, even the times to go along with our dining reservations. No problem getting 7DMT. CAN't wait 59 days to go. See you all in November.
Same here we had no problem getting 7dmt on two different days, and no problem getting Anna and Elsa.

Last edited:

thomas998

Yesterday was 60 days out and we were able to get all the fast passes to the rides we wanted, even the times to go along with our dining reservations. No problem getting 7DMT. CAN't wait 59 days to go. See you all in November.

Congratulation to you... I wish our recent experience with the fastpass had been so good. Unfortunately the moment I finished the reservations I logged in to the fastpass site... and for some reason my wife didn't show up on the list of people i could get the passes for... it showed up when we selected the magic bands, but not the fastpasses... I then contact Disney and they have no clue... they give me a e-mail link to contact someone that will get back to me... I do it and 2 days later no one contacts me... I then contact them again.. finally someone clicks some button on their end and magically everyone shows up on the fastpass screen again... Unfortunately the only 2 that we really wanted to get, mine train and Frozen are all gone. I guess our only option for those two will be a rope drop scramble, frankly if their system need some work... not the least of which is the ability to pick specific times for the fastpass things beyond having only 4 options to choose from.

stevehousse

Congratulation to you... I wish our recent experience with the fastpass had been so good. Unfortunately the moment I finished the reservations I logged in to the fastpass site... and for some reason my wife didn't show up on the list of people i could get the passes for... it showed up when we selected the magic bands, but not the fastpasses... I then contact Disney and they have no clue... they give me a e-mail link to contact someone that will get back to me... I do it and 2 days later no one contacts me... I then contact them again.. finally someone clicks some button on their end and magically everyone shows up on the fastpass screen again... Unfortunately the only 2 that we really wanted to get, mine train and Frozen are all gone. I guess our only option for those two will be a rope drop scramble, frankly if their system need some work... not the least of which is the ability to pick specific times for the fastpass things beyond having only 4 options to choose from.
Thy do initially give you those 4 different sets of blocked time to choose from but they really mean diddley...you can honestly just choose any of those choices and then immediately change the times of the attractions to fit your schedule. As long as there is more availability for the ride, switch away!

PAW PAW 70

Original Poster
49 days and counting. All our reservations are made, including fast passes. Look forward to wearing out the grand kids, ha need all my rest to keep up. See you all in November.

FrostyNaples

Our up and coming trip, @ 60 days all FP+'s were locked in, no issues @ 12AM EST.

For our Nov visit, I actually missed the 60 day mark, forgetfulness, and had no issues on day 59 @ 7AM EST getting FP+s. 7DMT included.

:cool:

Thumper14

Alas, 42 days out and I still cannot get 7DMT. I have been trying since 60 days out.
Finally managed 50's Primetime and Sci-Fi ADRs, that took forever!
Still trying for 7DMT.

4 Parks in 3 days, the quest is on!  

Killnme

Good for you getting the fastpasses. I think the people that have the worst time with fasspasses are us locals who want to shoot down for a quick weekend or just a day trip. I advise all me friends that are getting tickets to make sure they do it at least 70 days out so on day 60 they can get the passes they want.

Thumper14

Maybe I need to try at the 12:00 am EST to get 7DMT?
Not easy for someone who normally has to get up at 5 each morning.

I will ride the 7DMT this time, missed the soft opening in late April by 1 day  

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom