How far in advance can you book a FP+ for Be Our Guest Lunch?

JTT

Original Poster
I'm getting close to my 60 day window to book my FastPass+ for the rides.

At 60 days can I book a FP+ for Be Our Guest Lunch? 30 days? When?

When you say it's opening XX days out, where are you seeing the option? Are you getting emails, or is it just suddenly showing up in Fastpass options? I'm still over 50 days out, but am curious what the process looks like so I can be on the alert :) Thanks!!

I was able to log in, see the first seven days of my trip, but as expected couldn't select a time. Given that I'm 53 days out, not surprising, so I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!!

stefan74

We did the order ahead at BOG for lunch and it worked great. We checked in at the bridge, then inside the restaurant and our food was delivered to us in a few minutes at our table. It was great!

stefan74

I was skeptical at first after reading posts on here that it did not work but it worked like a charm. BOG is beautiful. After we ate, we toured the other two rooms and the decor is beautiful!

DSMDGA

Booked today for the day we wanted at 27 days out. The days have been opening for reservations one day at a time. Once the day we wanted became available, I kept refreshing the page until the time I wanted was offered. With every refresh of the page, two different times were offered.

epcot2004

What is the 'Reservation ID' that the page is asking for? When we use our confirmation number it does not allow the letters contained in it. We did not receive the email, just went directly to the site from a link in another thread. Cannot locate any other number that says anything like reservation id, it was booked thru Disney Travel. I am sure this is a dumb question but there it is...

TheMouseFan

What is the 'Reservation ID' that the page is asking for? When we use our confirmation number it does not allow the letters contained in it. We did not receive the email, just went directly to the site from a link in another thread. Cannot locate any other number that says anything like reservation id, it was booked thru Disney Travel. I am sure this is a dumb question but there it is...
You need your 12 digit reservation #. To find it, go to your MDE page and click on view my tickets. Hover over the online check-in, and the bottom of the screen should show you the number. Others have also found it on their Magical Express tags.

TheMouseFan

It still will only let me choose from the next 7 days. :(
My resort reservation is for October 3rd.
That is so weird!! I really wish they would get that site fixed!! Well, I guess the good thing is that you will likely be able to get one, just not until right before you want it! Hopefully, they have a time available that works for you! Have a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom