BOG Lunch Email Question

GoofyPalWalt

Original Poster
I just got the Email. My son has a separate resort reservation and the login for the BOG Lunch reservation just shows me and my wife. The reservations are linked in MDE. Can I make the reservation for an additional person or do I have to wait see if he gets the Email then hope to coordinate two reservations?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You cannot add others to your reservation. You will have to try to coordinate the two reservations. We just had to do this last week with our son and daughter-in-law. Our return times overlapped by just 10 minutes so we checked in together at the overlap time, told the CM we'd like to sit together, and were on our way inside.

FrostyNaples

You cannot add others to your reservation. You will have to try to coordinate the two reservations. We just had to do this last week with our son and daughter-in-law. Our return times overlapped by just 10 minutes so we checked in together at the overlap time, told the CM we'd like to sit together, and were on our way inside.

Correct. OP, use the same link, but log in with each reservation and last name separately. Try to book time frames that overlap each other, that will make sure your are all able to attend at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom