Beach Club Villas...:)

Alix26

Original Poster
Hey!
I am staying in beach club villas early next year, thanks to some cancellations I managed to get off the waiting list and grab a place. YAY!
I just wanted to know a little bit more about the place.
Location, dining, pool, rooms, service etc etc.
Has anyone got any experiences there good or bad ?
Any stories or info welcome

Thanks

MorganKelly

You will check in at the BC resort and the villas are in a separate building. The unit configurations are studio, one bedroom and 2 bedroom. We have never really lucked out on a good view -- I'm sure someone who has stayed there more often would know more about that. There are no separate BCV eateries - but the BC resort has great restaurants, so no issue there. BCV has its own pool, but Stormalong Bay is too good to miss. You can walk to Epcot, a huge benefit (you will enter at theWorld Showcase entrance). Checking out the YC or BW is a snap -- by walking or watercraft. You can also walk to DHS or take a boat there. Our experience with the bus route to the MK or DTD or water parks is that the BC, YC, BW, Swan and Dolphin share a route, but that may have changed since our last stay. The BC location is one of the best. You are close to two theme parks and several great eateries. I think you will enjoy it!

Alix26

Original Poster
Aww thank you for your useful info. Greatly appreciated. It sounds really really nice and yes I definately cannot miss stormalong bay, think BCV pool will have to wait. I love a good view so I hope i get one :)

lostpro9het

We just had a great experience there,
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-we-go-now-with-wild-africa-trek-pics.890079/

Stormalong Bay is awesome! You are within walking distance to many great restaurants at Beach Club:
Yachtsman at YC for some great steaks
Beaches & Cream at BC, for some great desserts
Il Mulino at the Swan for some great Italian.
and of course all of the World Showcase restaurants.

You'll share a bus with YC to MK and AK. You can take a boat or walk to both EC and HS, the walk to HS is long so take the boat for that one! You'll share a bus with YC, BC, D&S for DTD.

danpam1024

shortest walk to Epcot- the little sidewalk behind the villas- we didn't see it until day 2 and walked thru the hotel LOL!
it is beautiful, have fun

Alix26

Original Poster
Well I certainly look forward to it now. Not heard one bad thing said about the place. We were booked in at BWV but still put ourselves on the waiting list, and hallelujah someone cancelled!!!!! Not good for them, but amazing for me. Thank you for posting your thread lostpro9het, some really useful insights and lovely pictures (especially the cat :happy:)

MickeyisMyBestFriend

We have stayed there 3 times and it is a lot of good times. The rooms are always nice and well kept. Having the ability to walk to Epcot is a great bonus (you enter through the world showcase gate) and it's always a fun challenge to walk to MGM....I mean Hollywood Studios. Now, the pool called Stormalong Bay is where the magic is really at while you have a great waterslide shaped and themed like a pirate ship you also have a huge pool that includes multiple hot tubs, a whirlpool, a lazy river, a shallow area for kids, and in the shallow area is a beach like area with sand for little ones to build on. Not to mention that sand is on the bottom of the pool to even more enhance the experience. Oh, and you can swim in the pool too!:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom