Has anyone asked Lady Tremaine, Drizella, & Anastasia what they think of Hans?

disneyman87

Original Poster
Since Halloween is coming up and Disney Villains will be popular around this time I recently thought about something. Has anyone asked Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia about their thoughts of Hans from Frozen? I'm curious to know what they think since he is a prince and if Lady Tremaine would want her daughter to marry him. I also want to know if Drizella and Anastasia are interested in him.

I think they'd all be mostly excited about the fact that he's an eligible/available prince...nevermind the fact that he committed treason and attempted murder...lol villains have to stick together, right?

Kuzcotopia

Arendelle could be part of a federal system, with an overarching government body extending across several kingdoms including Wesselton and the Southern Isles.

It's definitely a loose federation though, because each individual kingdom still trades with one another. They may not even share a common currency.

The question is: is the treason charge a local law or a federal one? Even if the legal boundaries are nonexistent, there is obviously a powerful church presence. If Arendelle has church backing, then they could press the charge past their own borders anyway.

It may also explain how the princess can give away power so easily and put an outsider like Hans "in charge" until she "gets back."

The local guilds and minor nobility probably hold the real power in Arendelle, suggesting that the title of Queen is more of a figurehead anyway. (The only official things she did as Queen was a party and an ice skating rink, suggesting she has a small Parks and Rec budget). These organizations, who obviously run Arendelle, would have a great deal of power outside the borders, and can use economic sanctions to enforce a cross-border charge.

Matt_Black

Arendelle could be part of a federal system, with an overarching government body extending across several kingdoms including Wesselton and the Southern Isles.

It's definitely a loose federation though, because each individual kingdom still trades with one another. They may not even share a common currency.

The question is: is the treason charge a local law or a federal one? Even if the legal boundaries are nonexistent, there is obviously a powerful church presence. If Arendelle has church backing, then they could press the charge past their own borders anyway.

It may also explain how the princess can give away power so easily and put an outsider like Hans "in charge" until she "gets back."

The local guilds and minor nobility probably hold the real power in Arendelle, suggesting that the title of Queen is more of a figurehead anyway. (The only official things she did as Queen was a party and an ice skating rink, suggesting she has a small Parks and Rec budget). These organizations, who obviously run Arendelle, would have a great deal of power outside the borders, and can use economic sanctions to enforce a cross-border charge.

Ah, except you'll notice that they didn't touch Hans afterwards. All he got was roughly tossed on his ship to be extradited back to the Southern Isles.

Maelstrom Troll

Ah, except you'll notice that they didn't touch Hans afterwards. All he got was roughly tossed on his ship to be extradited back to the Southern Isles.

Where after his trial, he was sentenced to spend out the rest of his days as a cut out whose purpose was to distract folks in a Viking ship from looking at trolls.....

Matt_Black

Even without the potential to the throne, he's rich, and there's the status of being a royal. Plus, he's a handsome fellow.

Stephan Rosario

Actually it went quite well...
Image17.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image13.jpg

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Diamond Horseshoe (Villain's Club) on October 24th at 10:30PM
Yes...I was the very lucky Hans.

dadddio

Given that no one seemed to know how to make a decision when Elsa left and that she cut off all future trade with Weaseltown, it appears that the monarchy does hold actual power.

Stephan Rosario

Heh heh heh... how YOUS doin'?

Well hiya! XD

Even without the potential to the throne, he's rich, and there's the status of being a royal. Plus, he's a handsome fellow.

Well that's something I found interesting actually, since Hans is no slouch when it comes to taking over a kingdom. Granted dealing with magic isn't his strongest suit but...taking over Cinderella's kingdom? Now that's within the realm of possibility...especially if he might be able to use the Tremaines to his advantage. (This is based off of Drizella's suggestion actually)

Magenta Panther

Since Halloween is coming up and Disney Villains will be popular around this time I recently thought about something. Has anyone asked Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia about their thoughts of Hans from Frozen? I'm curious to know what they think since he is a prince and if Lady Tremaine would want her daughter to marry him. I also want to know if Drizella and Anastasia are interested in him.

That'd make one heck of a crossover.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The two daughters are only out for dollars and position, so as a social climber with little or no moral compass he'd be fine.

They were actually quite a hoot during the Sinister Souriee, the actors had fun with their over the top roles.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom