Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Oh my goodness! I just glanced at the link; that store must have every possible Christmas decoration anyone could imagine! :joyfull: I wish I could go out there and see it in person. Then I noticed that they also offer online shopping . . . uh oh . . . my credit card beckons me . . . :D
With all this talk of Christmas, my daughter asks to watch a movie. I said sure go pick one out. She brings me her Prep and Landing dvds. :D

FutureCEO

Too bad about that. My bd is at Christmas. I've been at Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day. It was fun, never again.

Your very brave. I can't image how many people are there on Christmas.

When in October?
Mine is on the 20th and DS is on the 7th.
I was actually born during the Cuban Missile crisis.

I'm the 5th.

I don't know, something about Halloween freaks me out. The only Halloween movie I can survive through is Hocus Pocus. And I like it. Haunted Houses are freaky, can not do them except Disney of course, even when I was younger I cried during that one. I went to Madame Tussaud's in NYC and the little Halloween/terror section, not sure if it's still there but I totally went around that.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yes it is! I first had chocolate covered bacon at the Big Top Candy Shop on South Congress Ave. here during last summers silly office dress up scavenger hunt... :hungry: :)

l.jpg

I have not seen chocolate covered bacon anywhere around here aside from county fair type events.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom