I can't "choose a file" anymore.

Mike S

Original Poster
I just upgraded to my brothers old iPhone 5s when he got the 6 and it doesn't let me click the choose a file button after clicking upload a file. It worked fine on my old 4. Help?

Mike S

Original Poster
Never mind. Turns out I have to click upload a file before clicking to write a reply for it to work. Please delete this thread @wdwmagic.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There actually is an issue with iOS 8 file uploads via safari, I'm looking into it.

Thanks for reporting.

Mike S

Original Poster
There actually is an issue with iOS 8 file uploads via safari, I'm looking into it.

Thanks for reporting.
Didn't know there was a problem with iOS8. Right now I'm trying to upload and it's taking a while. Hope you can fix it and thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Didn't know there was a problem with iOS8. Right now I'm trying to upload and it's taking a while. Hope you can fix it and thanks.
Yep it won't work. Unfortunately it seems like a bug in iOS 8 safari that will require a bug fix from Apple.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
:D

In all seriousness, the easy fix for people who have upgraded to iOS8 is to install and use Chrome instead of Safari.
Yeah it appears it only impacts the new Safari rendering engine which is not made available to apps such as Chrome.

Mike S

Original Poster
image.jpg
Test.
Edit: Yup it works now :D

Mike S

Original Poster
Ok. It works but I have to upload a file before clicking to write a reply or else it won't. Plus it seems I can't pick more than one picture at once like I used to be able to. Better than nothing.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ok. It works but I have to upload a file before clicking to write a reply or else it won't. Plus it seems I can't pick more than one picture at once like I used to be able to. Better than nothing.
This is an issue with the forum that I sm looking into. It's not the iOS upload problem.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Not even this works for me. I guess @sshindel will have to handle the real-time picture uploading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom