Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Yeah, they'd have a hard time conviencing me of Pokemon, I'm from that camp that doesn't believe Avatar fits but I don't deny it will be popular by default of anything else to do in the park. While Everest is amazing it isn't a big enough draw to bring people into the park for $100 a day.
I'm not a big fan of thrill rides myself.. but I do love the musicals AK has.

StarWarsGirl

I'm not a big fan of thrill rides myself.. but I do love the musicals AK has.
10665091_10152269818302015_1941724741612709462_n.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Surprised the Pup didn't move it right back again. Walt is happy I washed his 'main' dog bed this week. When I bought it, it was a cushion for a Pier One Nest Chair, so it is a huge circle and thick, just squished down. I took it to the laundromat, put in largest washer and then the massive sized dryer. Looks great and he has been grin'n every time he lays on it.

I have to empty the pool 'cause it doesn't have chemicals in it and if I don't change the water it grows green stuff.
I just didn't replace the water right away 'cause it was really cold last week and forgot to put refill when it warmed up. Yep, that is quite the look he shot me. Today it was not filled high enough for his like'n either, he kicked so much out yesterday and yes, guilty, I didn't remember to top it off.

Ha! Walt's world; he doesn't want you to mess with perfection. Oh, as for Jack, he did eventually move his rug back into "position" after a short while. :joyfull: He's got rugs, pillows, a bed, and chew toys, and he drags them all over the place. Yet, only he determines the "correct" spots. Sometimes he drags them all in the middle of a doorway, as if to block the humans from entering into the next room! :rolleyes:

donaldtoo

ShakeItUpDisneyTV_zpsa3e8e0e2.jpg

Illinois finally got itself a Rocket Fizz! About 30 minutes north of my Mom's. On the agenda. :happy:

When I was a little girl there was a tiny store near where I lived that was similar in concept to a 7/11 however maybe a 1/3 the size. It had two glass counter cases filled with penny candy. You'd point to what you wanted and they'd put it in a tiny paper brown bag.

By what I'm seeing at Rocket Fizz they might have some of those candies of yesteryear. :hungry:

I coulda' swore I left a reply to this last night, but, I guess not...?!?! o_O :confused:
Anyway, There's a Rocket Fizz just a short walk down from, and between, the old and new clothing store locations at the outdoor mall. :)

10154942_1480423175565724_3378313345415841742_n.jpg

OSUgirl77

Oh, I love a nice Christmas store! I'm from the East Coast, and I never heard of Frankenmuth, Michigan. So they have a candy store and a Christmas store? Sounds like my kind of place! :happy:
Here is a link to the Christmas store: http://www.bronners.com/
It's insane. If you love Christmas, then you really need to go there sometime. The town itself is very cute with a Bavarian theme. It's great for a girls' weekend.

Cesar R M

I came on here to forget about the horrible match today... :(
Which is hilarious, considering how much Liverpool fans have smashed Manchester United lately about playing bad and "who will end in the mid table".
If Liverpool keeps playing this bad, they're going again in the 7th place.

As for former Manchester United (Mexican) player Chicharito Hernandez. he netted 2 golazos with Real Madrid.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here is a link to the Christmas store: http://www.bronners.com/
It's insane. If you love Christmas, then you really need to go there sometime. The town itself is very cute with a Bavarian theme. It's great for a girls' weekend.

Oh my goodness! I just glanced at the link; that store must have every possible Christmas decoration anyone could imagine! :joyfull: I wish I could go out there and see it in person. Then I noticed that they also offer online shopping . . . uh oh . . . my credit card beckons me . . . :D

OSUgirl77

Oh my goodness! I just glanced at the link; that store must have every possible Christmas decoration anyone could imagine! :joyfull: I wish I could go out there and see it in person. Then I noticed that they also offer online shopping . . . uh oh . . . my credit card beckons me . . . :D
Yes, they do have online shopping! It's great for specialized ornaments. They have ornaments for every sports team, every hobby, every profession...needless to say, I spent a lot of money at that place. :)

donaldtoo

It's pig roast day! The day that all the rednecks in the 'burgh gather in my redneck neighbors yard and cook them a pig on a spit. The pig bringing in ceremony (5guys carrying the pig, one guy blowing a trumpet, I kid you not) has already taken place and the corpse is on the spit and dear lawd it smells good.

This party will rage on from around 3,4 pm to somewhere around 5 am. Pig, food, beer, more pig, lots of beer, a bounce house (can't see how this could possibly go bad) and more pig. Woohoo!

I'm gettin my redneck on later. Kicking off the day with a trip to the flea market, because it's only fitting. :cool:

That ALL sounds like nothin' less than a day in HEAVENNNNNNN...!!!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Bronner's is "the world's largest Christmas store". It even has a little restaurant in it.

A restaurant, too?! :happy: Yikes, it sounds like people get so immersed in the "experience" and shop so long in there, that they get really hungry--and need to chow down :hungry: to get their second wind, for round two shopping that same day! Bronners was smart to include a restaurant right inside, and keep the people on site (hmm. . . kinda like WDW with restaurants in the parks). Maybe it's for the best that Bronners is so far away from where I live. I don't think I'd ever want to leave . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom