Complete List

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Can I have a complete list of everything that is being taken down, ans their replacement if its confirmed?

Touring Plans has a pretty up to date list of closings, both current and past. And like most posters said, I want confirmed proof of GMR closing, like a link to a Disney verified website or credible media outlet....

Winter

Original Poster
Hmm.... I saw the link on a thread. Idk where it is now thogh. It's probably in my notifications.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Nothing in there is mentioned without it saying its a rumor

And I am going to make the bold assumption that most Disney fans do not in fact want star wars to replace that theater
The AI theater? Absolutely tear that be.....place to the foundations and replace it with Star Wars......

stevehousse

Well, it's real. I ink there was more than one place for it too btw.
Life lesson 101 about the Internet...not everything you read is real or true...you will learn that as you get older.

Unless Disney comes out and actually OFFICIALLY announces it, it's just rumor and speculation.

bethymouse

The GMR might be getting a refurb, but I am sure that's it. I just can't imagine another significant ride at DHS being closed completely. But, that's rumors for ya!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom