Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Well, I'm glad that at least one of us understands Quantum Mechanics, and the true nature of the universe, because I haven't a clue. Regretfully, I'm not as deep as you are.

However, as for being able to see into the future, you have a kindred spirit here with me. This phenomenon usually manifests itself in my mind about every Thursday or so: I have this spiritual vision whereby I can see the bacon sizzling in the pan with the eggs, and bread in the toaster, for Sunday morning breakfast. Like yourself, I don't understand my epiphany either. o_O

In conclusion, this was one of your more intriguing/complex posts to date (there have been many . . . :)), and as @JenniferS mentioned, it may have something to do with the quadruple espresso shots you had before you wrote it?! :happy:
What I said about the shuttle dream was 100% true. The bit about what people would be saying about 2015 was just something I thought was intriguing and may have wrongly (or rightly) linked it with my ability to see the future. Whether it is a future event or not, it just sounded crazy enough to share it.

MOXOMUMD

ShakeItUpDisneyTV_zpsa3e8e0e2.jpg

Illinois finally got itself a Rocket Fizz! About 30 minutes north of my Mom's. On the agenda. :happy:

When I was a little girl there was a tiny store near where I lived that was similar in concept to a 7/11 however maybe a 1/3 the size. It had two glass counter cases filled with penny candy. You'd point to what you wanted and they'd put it in a tiny paper brown bag.

By what I'm seeing at Rocket Fizz they might have some of those candies of yesteryear. :hungry:
There's a store like that in Frankenmuth, MI. You can get a few pieces or a scoop. I always got a small bagful but not much made it back to Ohio. :oops:

StarWarsGirl

I honestly feel like the frozen/maestrom threads kills my neurones, when I read the dumb excuses the disney apologists uses on how "Frozen somehow fits world showcase".
What I find interesting is the difference between Disneyland goers and WDW goers. WDW people want Epcot to remain more educational and don't want a lot of various characters in it. DL goers didn't want WestCot, and then were happier when DCA added more Disney characters.

StarWarsGirl

That's like telling someone who drinks Coke to switch to Pepsi. I will always choose Coke over Pepsi and will always choose Apple over Samsung. It's more than simple brand loyalty.

My sister Sara, on the other hand, loves her Galaxy, and is the sole family member who has chosen a brand other than Apple. My sister Rachel and I have tried many times to talk reason into her but nothing we say will change her mind.
I like Apple, but Samsung has its high points. I'm kind of mad at Apple. That new iOS 8 update deleted most of my music. Never mind that I already had 10 GBs of free space on there. Somehow it needed the extra space. :banghead:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yes, we do love Walt. I burst out laughing when he gave you the infamous, "dog look" (all dogs get that look) because you had emptied his pool! Hilarious!! C'mon, you know that dogs can't deal with any CHANGE in their routine or favorite haunts. :hilarious: One time, I moved my dog's little scatter rug to the opposite end of the hallway. He started pacing up and down the hall, panting (like he was close to a convulsive state), and just totally messed up from the new location! :p :D

Surprised the Pup didn't move it right back again. Walt is happy I washed his 'main' dog bed this week. When I bought it, it was a cushion for a Pier One Nest Chair, so it is a huge circle and thick, just squished down. I took it to the laundromat, put in largest washer and then the massive sized dryer. Looks great and he has been grin'n every time he lays on it.

I have to empty the pool 'cause it doesn't have chemicals in it and if I don't change the water it grows green stuff.
I just didn't replace the water right away 'cause it was really cold last week and forgot to put refill when it warmed up. Yep, that is quite the look he shot me. Today it was not filled high enough for his like'n either, he kicked so much out yesterday and yes, guilty, I didn't remember to top it off.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
that part was facepalming issuing. It was hilarious(then sad) to read that someone REALLY BELIEVED THAT POKEMON SOMEHOW FIT animal kingdom.

Yeah, they'd have a hard time conviencing me of Pokemon, I'm from that camp that doesn't believe Avatar fits but I don't deny it will be popular by default of anything else to do in the park. While Everest is amazing it isn't a big enough draw to bring people into the park for $100 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom