Helppp please lol

Louise McMath

Original Poster
I have a rescuers snow globe which I can only find on one place on the internet. I am looking to sell it as it has been in a glass cabinet for about 5 years and hasn't been moved or touched on all that time. I have no idea what price to sell it for I just know it is very rare as there were only 900 made of this particular one. I have the original box and have the certificate of authenticity. Please help :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 69

Billq

I have a rescuers snow globe which I can only find on one place on the internet. I am looking to sell it as it has been in a glass cabinet for about 5 years and hasn't been moved or touched on all that time. I have no idea what price to sell it for I just know it is very rare as there were only 900 made of this particular one. I have the original box and have the certificate of authenticity. Please help :)

I am no expert, and I looked on the internet and I could not find a picture or a listing for your snowglobe. If I was selling it myself, I would list it on Ebay, state it is limited to 900 and it quite rare and it is in mint condition and comes with the original box and coa. I would list it "only" in "auction" format not buy it now, start the bidding at $ 1000, I am sure you will get that and maybe a good deal more, at least you will get a feel for what Disney collectors are willing to pay for it.

rob0519

I am no expert, and I looked on the internet and I could not find a picture or a listing for your snowglobe. If I was selling it myself, I would list it on Ebay, state it is limited to 900 and it quite rare and it is in mint condition and comes with the original box and coa. I would list it "only" in "auction" format not buy it now, start the bidding at $ 1000, I am sure you will get that and maybe a good deal more, at least you will get a feel for what Disney collectors are willing to pay for it.

Why would you think to start the bidding at $1000? What's the original price of the item? I'm betting at that starting point you get 0 bids.

rob0519

Are you sure it was only 900? http://disneysnowglobescollectorsguide.blogspot.com/search/label/Rescuers

This indicates the run was 2,000, but it doesn't show the original price.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I love your quote !!! lol

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs

Thanks! :)

stevehousse

I love The Rescuers and that globe is beyond cool...but would never pay that price for it, but I'm sure some pixie duster would...

rob0519

I think the 'ORP' is the original retail price - 75 pounds.

If that's correct, an opening bid of $1,000 would be extremely high for a successful auction. The OP could set that amount as an undisclosed reserve and start the auction much lower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom