Pizza

ToTBellHop

It is indeed. I live in the Chicago area and, frankly, I prefer Giordano's to just about all Chicago-style pizza, even though it is a chain!
Something you can only say with the protective anonymity of the web.

tumblr_inline_mmje0oly5o1qz4rgp.gif

MMDVC

Has via Napoli re-opened the walk up window?
I also would like more info about the upstairs balcony at Pinocchio Village. How long has that been available for dining? I have never noticed that. Something new to look forward to .

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I believe the OP asked about proper Italian pizza at WDW, so for all of you saying NY, Chicago (Chicago pizza ain't Italian pie), Jersey, Boston, forget it. The only place for proper Italian pie is its birthplace, Naples. But for WDW, Via Napoli will do.

brokedad

Can any of you lovely people out there recommend a good restaurant for pizza? I'm not talking the qs pizza and fries or a fast-good chain, I mean proper Italian pizza as I don't think I've ever had one before.

I'd prefer a location on property but I'd certainly consider offsite as well.

Thanks!
Believe it or not,i actually love the pizza at splittsville at DTD.

MMDVC

Don't forget in December the new Trattoria (former Kouzina location) at the Boardwalk will open with pizza and homemade mozzarella made fresh daily also serving a special brewed coffee and Italian Beverages and deserts.
Reservations are supposed to open in a few weeks!.

epcot2004

For Disney options it would be Via Napoli or Wolfgang Puck. Those are based on my preference of true New York style pizza. Too bad I live in Buffalo where the pizza has no style...:cry:

epcot2004

Yes, New Haven - Pepe's!

Was at Mohegan Sun on business, they have a Frank Pepe's there. I know it is not the original location but is was absolutely by far the best pizza I have ever eaten. My wife was saying "what could possibly be so great about this pizza?" Well, the next year she tagged along and now understands what I was talking about.

Cmdr_Crimson

I also would like more info about the upstairs balcony at Pinocchio Village. How long has that been available for dining? I have never noticed that. Something new to look forward to .

It's really nothing big...Just find the steps, Go up see if there's an available seat, sit, Eat, and...That's pretty much it...I don't know if the outside balcony is still open but the interior one is..

Matt_Black

Call me crazy, but I like the flatbreads at Pinocchio Village.
The seating is awesome.
You can choose to sit to see inside It's a Small World queue or sneak upstairs and sit out on the balcony to observe the Fantasy Land actions below. The later is my favorite.

You're absolutely right, and I'm not usually all that fond of thin-crust pizzas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom