The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcool

YOu should
Well if you insist...

Even though everyone is always complaining about something and anything in the other forums and occasionally here. I didn't find anything wrong (I never been to MGM). Frozen Summer Fun was exceptional the sho was breathtaking at times and funny too. The parade ehh it was good but I do want my snow Christmas ornaments back:p. Fireworks were nice for what they were I preferred shortened Fantasmic though. The showstopper Winter Fun land. They had HOT COACOA WITH MARSHMELLOWS :hungry: and I want more of it:happy: I also got a sugar cookie, but that wanted to make me throw up at the end (the paper was edible right?). DHS was empty I was waiting for a tumbleweed to pass by me. The most we waited for was to meet Wreck It - Ralph (20 mins) but we don't do Rock&Roll or TOT. I'm not counting what I did for Fantasmic as wait time, if I did it will be 90 mins... Oh and the cheese pizza is delish (I loved the crust) and the chicken strips were okay...

tcool

My desert for tonight.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140919_221413.jpg
    CYMERA_20140919_221413.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 25

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Baseball Game tomorrow night.

Gonna go see my Pirates play the Braves!

pittsburgh-pirates-fans-o.gif

After tonight (game is bottom of the 5th, 6-2 Braves), not...expecting a win, but hoping for one!

You know what I'm looking forward to the most about the game?

food_glutton1-1_02-H.jpg

tf_cobb_smoked_pulled_chx_sand.jpg

DIXIE DOG!

turner-field-dixie-dog-mdn.jpg

fooddiscount_300x200.jpg

THE HAMMER!

the-hammer-turner-field_display_image.jpg

2.jpg

I've lost 15 lbs since June, so I deserve a night to glutton!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I just found out that my other cousin (the son of the guy who's going with us tomorrow) and his band sold their first song rights for commercial use and finished cutting their first album.

Here's their commercial.

Here's the whole song.

We keep telling him he needs to try and sell this one to the State of NC Dept of Tourism

That's sortof neat (to me)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom