What are your favorite "rare" Disney park characters?

DABIGCHEEZ

There was one made in the early years at DL..
card00967_fr.jpg
157063105724023189YtqiXbUuc.jpg

But, the only thing they have of him now is a float during MNSSHP..
2926262694_ee7f5bf048.jpg

Yeah, that is what I thought. Thx

Walt Disney1955

I don't know how rare he is, but we saw the Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland in 2012 and got a picture with him. I don't think I'd ever seen him walking around before.

Matt_Black

I have never understood why some the "human" characters are represented in costume while others are given the realism look!

Well, some of the human characters are so proportioned for effect in the films that it would just be weird if they were a face character. Still, some characters, there's really no excuse. Frollo immediately comes to mind.

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, some of the human characters are so proportioned for effect in the films that it would just be weird if they were a face character. Still, some characters, there's really no excuse. Frollo immediately comes to mind.

Bowler Hat Guy (Goob) is another good example...
5866197968_78c7f95308.jpg

NiarrNDisney

It's funny you mentioned Frollo since he was one of the characters I was thinking about when I asked this. The costume version of him is just weird honestly it would be better off if he and a few others were real face versions instead.

tinkerblonde11

I loved when Jafar had a M&G, although the only one I went to was in Fantasyland years back when they had a large tent exclusively for villains. My understanding is that he doesn't have any M&G now except for MNSSHP. Wish I could make it to that one year!

asianway

I loved when Jafar had a M&G, although the only one I went to was in Fantasyland years back when they had a large tent exclusively for villains. My understanding is that he doesn't have any M&G now except for MNSSHP. Wish I could make it to that one year!
He's a random at the studios Fantasmic sets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom