Magic Band Choices

SpaceMtn#1

Original Poster
We are staying off site, so we will be buying bands once we get there, most likely from Downtown Disney. What I want to know is do all the locations that sell the bands (DTD, theme parks) offer the same choices? Or do they have different varieties at the different places? Also I know the main ones are the solid color choices but I know there are other themed ones like the one for MNSSHP and one themed like Haunted Mansion. What other themed choices are there? Both of us want bands but we want to know all the options before we buy one, if possible.

FrostyNaples

We are staying off site, so we will be buying bands once we get there, most likely from Downtown Disney. What I want to know is do all the locations that sell the bands (DTD, theme parks) offer the same choices? Or do they have different varieties at the different places? Also I know the main ones are the solid color choices but I know there are other themed ones like the one for MNSSHP and one themed like Haunted Mansion. What other themed choices are there? Both of us want bands but we want to know all the options before we buy one, if possible.

Most locations carry the standard colors + accessories.

I think MK is the only one with the haunted mansion and MNSSHP at this time.

HS has the star wars & frozen. Frozen may be making its way to MK due to the new Frozen Christmas wish thingy, but would need verification from someone on site.

It does vary just a smidge on where these are.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Check out the new items at http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news.htm for a look at the various MagicBands that have been released

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom