Diaper bag question...

SagamoreBeach

There's no need for the massive army pack diaper bags that I've seen unless your kiddo processes food extremely quickly, or eats taco bell as a baby.

Love that! Too funny.
-T

docdebbi

back on point...........
we had a Coach diaper bag stolen from our golf cart at Fort Wilderness while we were only away from it for less than five minutes.
since someone found it in the bushes with nothing missing, but rifled through, we assume that someone thought it was a coach handbag (but a pretty big one!) and thought they'd find a wallet, phone, etc. Instead they found diapers, juice and breast milk! ha ha! so they dumped it, as they weren't after the bag.
it was a lesson for us and now we carry a cheap bag and only leave things that we could live without. like sippies diapers and juice. no valuables. but we won't take it on rides with us, too much hassle. you steal it, you steal it. no great loss.

so i recommend a cheap bag, no valuables. and go ahead and leave it.

i will say, we have been to WDW probably 8 times since the kids were born, and no one has ever touched anything else. so, odds are pretty good, but there's always one bad egg.

and BTW- disney security was great. it was our last night, so everything we didn't absolutely need was already packed. they walked us into the store and told us to pick up everything we needed. sippies, bottles, bottle liners, wipes, juice, you name it. they couldn't have been nicer.

of course, it was right as we were about to check out that someone found it and we had to go re-shelve everything. but we were so grateful, a little pixie dust went a long way to calm us down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom