Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

Today's wake-up picture
illberightback_zpsdfa05c41.gif

reminds me of this famous and adorable tiny corgi jump!

so cute!
N0RDWfu.gif

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
EDIT: I need to stop drinking those quadruple shot espressos I the morning like I did before I wrote the below post.

One thing people don't know about me (and I'm revealing right now) is that I can see the future. Not all the time. I can't do it on demand (i.e. all these people out there claiming to be psychics are fakes). Just at times (very, very rarely), I get an epiphany (either awake or in a dream) of a future event. These are unlike creative visions which require imagination (I get those too) but are experienced like memories are sometimes in that you get this sense you were actually there. They are best described as "memories" but in the future tense. I know this is difficult to understand (I've been trying to understand it most of my life and still don't really understand it). I have a theory why it happens but it won't be understood until mainstream science takes it seriously and studies it fully. There have been some very basic science done that basically says future events can influence the present but the study did not explore any theory as to how it can happen. I'll spare everyone what my theory is as it can get very long winded and requires a discussion about Quantum Mechanics and the true nature of the Universe. Way too deep of a subject for here...

Any way, I brought this up to share my latest prediction. 2015 will be known as the year the "future came and gone." That will be a key phrase people (historians?) will say when they reflect on the year that was 2015. Don't expect this phrase to be used as soon as 2015 ends. It could be some time after 2015, maybe years after. It will be used similarly to how today we look back at how people were dressed during the 70's and 80's and say "what we're we thinking?"
Peter, most of us love you, you know that.

Sometimes you are insightful.
Sometimes you are a little "out there".
And sometimes, like today, you are bat-ship crazy!

No more quadruple espresso shots for you.

PeterAlt

Peter, most of us love you, you know that.

Sometimes you are insightful.
Sometimes you are a little "out there".
And sometimes, like today, you are bat-ship crazy!

No more quadruple espresso shots for you.
Lol. I love it!

P.s. "Most"? (Don't answer that)

EDIT - Even I notice this. That's why I find it so funny because I'm actually serious when I write it and later I'll be like "I wrote that? Wow, that's hilarious!"

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Motorway is a British saying, I would assume.
As a Canadian, I recognize the word.

Yep. Probably other countries too. For some reason I fell in love with Europe in college and I would love to live there even though I have never been. Canada is nice too. An old world vibe in Quebec and Montreal. I don't know about the West.

I love history and the USA has only 400 years worth (that we know of). And no, Columbus didn't not discover us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom