The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

stevehousse

Plausable yes, but I wouldnt be using the Disney Scheduling dept as a source to stake my reputation on.

Especially when Wandering Oakens is supposed to move into the former AFI space.
What also doesn't make sense if they do close all of these down, is that Osbourne Lights are still scheduled for this year...do they ever close this area down for install at all? I don't think they would have everything closed and under construction in the middle of the holiday season with the lights up and on this winter???

danv3

Got to say, I'd be very surprised to see Pixar Place revived at this point, and if the new attractions are only carnival style rides... :grumpy:

Perhaps Radiator Springs Racers is back on the table, but I won't believe it until I see it.

ChrisM

You've got the buy Chinpokomon! You've got to buy it! You've got to buy it!

Ash: Hey, you must be Roostor! I haven't bought one of you yet, but I'll bet you can transform into Roostallion if you found Diamond Skill 7!
Roostor: Roo-oo-oostor!
Eight: Hey, I'm gonna take your Roostor and put it in this bag, where it will flourish or expire, depending on fate!
Ash: Hey! Is that a good idea?
Eight: Roostors aren't like Chuchunezumis. They haven't the heart for such endeavors.
Ash: Oooh?
Ash: Lambtron! You are losing the battle of your life!
Narrator: But Lambtron's powers also give him a good chance for a new fight. Will he succeed?
Ash: I am sad now, because Lambtron must be very lonely because there are so few Lambtrons in the world. Will he ever find a companion?

Sharon: This doesn't make sense. Are those stupid things supposed to be animals or robots or what?!

Cesar R M

Please don't keep discussing Bronies in this thread, wasn't that fully explored ad nauseam already in Spirited thread 5 or 6?
and its kinda dangerous.
As some of them really have mental issues, could cause them to come here to complain about "how bad we are" nonstop until they get banned or all regulars left the forums.

FerretAfros

Anybody ever seen this guys work? Amazing. More interesting than Pokeman or Bronnies. Disney has some amazing fans.

Pogo's Upular (based on Up) and Toyz Noize (based on Toy Story) were incorporated into the original pre-mixed loop at DCA's Glow Fest in 2010. They even projected the visuals on the Hyperion façade and showed them on the flatscreens surrounding the street

Starting at 1:35 in the first video:

Nick Wilde

Pogo's Upular (based on Up) and Toyz Noize (based on Toy Story) were incorporated into the original pre-mixed loop at DCA's Glow Fest in 2010. They even projected the visuals on the Hyperion façade and showed them on the flatscreens surrounding the street

Starting at 1:35 in the first video:

I can't find this guy on Spotify! Bummer......

Next Big Thing

Yes. I can get an weekday pass for hhn for roughly the same price as one night of Mickey's.
But that's because Mickey's doesn't need, want, nor aim for repeat customers. They don't have a hard time getting people in there. Uni needs repeat customers on the Sunday-Thursday period or it wouldn't be worth having HHN on those days at times. Why do you think BGT doesn't do HOS on Sunday's?

Having said all of that though, i'd love to see WDW actually try and compete with HHN and put on a REAL Halloween event.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I made it 20 minutes in - Its on Netflix - and it was so cringe inducing that I just couldnt keep watching.

I'd like to think I have a pretty strong stomach but i couldn't make it 8 minutes into that. How on earth did you get 20?!

I can take us back to cheesesteaks if you want.

I walked into penn station and promptly walked back out at lunch time today.

Ended up at the street cart corned beef stand instead. :hungry: There's a reason this city is so incredibly obese.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom