Laundry at POFQ

Roo Bear

Original Poster
Hi everyone - don't know if anyone has paid for the laundry service that is offered at POFQ? If so, do you know how much it costs? Just wondering if I can afford to be lazy & get someone else to do my laundry for me (even just once would be nice!!). Thank you

fugawe09

Last time I looked, valet laundry started at $2 for for a pair of undies, $4-6 per shirt, and $6-7 per pair of pants. Dry cleaning is more.

BigRedDad

Laundry service is EXPENSIVE. I was at POR. My daughter wanted an afternoon pool day. Plopped the laundry in the washer, went to the pool for 45 minutes, she played in the pool and played games. I head back to the laundry, plop it in the dryer, go back to the pool for 45 minutes. We go back, fold the laundry, clean up, and go back to the parks for the evening. It only cost about $5-$6 for a load of laundry.

kdl121

Laundry service is EXPENSIVE. I was at POR. My daughter wanted an afternoon pool day. Plopped the laundry in the washer, went to the pool for 45 minutes, she played in the pool and played games. I head back to the laundry, plop it in the dryer, go back to the pool for 45 minutes. We go back, fold the laundry, clean up, and go back to the parks for the evening. It only cost about $5-$6 for a load of laundry.

So is this if you do the laundry yourself? I mean, is it expensive if you let the hotel staff do your laundry, and cheaper if you do it yourself?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom