Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've stopped counting the trips I've taken to Disney long ago, it would take some real thought and probably still not accurate. That said, I have not gone into the parks on my going home day only twice. Both in 2007 when my son was a CP. I went down with him and his stuff stayed in the parks two days and took the first flight out day 3. And that same fall I took my DD down for 16th Birthday and to see the DS down there. We flew home late morning 'cause it was Thanksgiving Day. Made it home in time for Dinner at Weber Grill. And gave DS a nice gift card to treat his new gal to Thanksgiving dinner when they got off work. That's it twice in a year.
Generally, I agree.

Sadly, we have an 11-day trip, but only 10-day passes.
I had already planned park days and booked ADR's long before I had booked our flights.
So, a nice leisurely final day is in the the cards.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Generally, I agree.

Sadly, we have an 11-day trip, but only 10-day passes.
I had already planned park days and booked ADR's long before I had booked our flights.
So, a nice leisurely final day is in the the cards.

And if you change your mind you can add a day onto your passes at hotel desk, you just have to do it with 2 or 3 days left on passes, can't run out and add. And now that I am thinking did they cap tickets at 10 days or can you still bypass that if you are staying at a resort?

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

This last trip I think was possibly one of our longest going home days. We at Cooks, EMH MK 8am, saw opening rope drop lunch Contemporary Monorail to Epcot until 4pm, so we got 8 hours in and a snack at resort before we left and still time to charge all of the electronics in lobby before we climbed on the dreaded DME back to MCO.
The only time I've ever done morning EMH was once when we did it for Blizzard Beach. My family and I are not morning people, and neither is my Bestie. She's even worse than I am about mornings. It was already a lot for us to get out of bed at 7 am, out the door by 8:30, finished with check-in at 9, and then eating and to the park soon after that. It was nice, though, because AK was not crowded that day, so we hit the Safari once in the morning and once in the afternoon (morning was better) and then Everest 6 times via FP+ and singles line. FYI, they sat us next to each other most of the time when we were in singles. Seems like for that ride, rather than searching for a certain party number, they'll fill the train with single riders. Rock 'n Roller Coaster does that occasionally, but not as much.

StarWarsGirl

Just picked my weekend fall-themed avatar.

View attachment 66275
I changed my avatar. You like?

1531823_10153115972901677_45785885739335945_n.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The only time I've ever done morning EMH was once when we did it for Blizzard Beach. My family and I are not morning people, and neither is my Bestie. She's even worse than I am about mornings. It was already a lot for us to get out of bed at 7 am, out the door by 8:30, finished with check-in at 9, and then eating and to the park soon after that. It was nice, though, because AK was not crowded that day, so we hit the Safari once in the morning and once in the afternoon (morning was better) and then Everest 6 times via FP+ and singles line. FYI, they sat us next to each other most of the time when we were in singles. Seems like for that ride, rather than searching for a certain party number, they'll fill the train with single riders. Rock 'n Roller Coaster does that occasionally, but not as much.
Yep, we've tried to hit the parks at opening and generally miss. When my kids were young and we always went for 2 weeks or so we rarely saw mornings in the parks even when they closed by 7pm. We were not morning people either. When I travel with just my DD we can get out pretty early. When we have the boys with us, it takes for freak'n ever to get to the parks.

PeterAlt

EDIT: I need to stop drinking those quadruple shot espressos I the morning like I did before I wrote the below post.

One thing people don't know about me (and I'm revealing right now) is that I can see the future. Not all the time. I can't do it on demand (i.e. all these people out there claiming to be psychics are fakes). Just at times (very, very rarely), I get an epiphany (either awake or in a dream) of a future event. These are unlike creative visions which require imagination (I get those too) but are experienced like memories are sometimes in that you get this sense you were actually there. They are best described as "memories" but in the future tense. I know this is difficult to understand (I've been trying to understand it most of my life and still don't really understand it). I have a theory why it happens but it won't be understood until mainstream science takes it seriously and studies it fully. There have been some very basic science done that basically says future events can influence the present but the study did not explore any theory as to how it can happen. I'll spare everyone what my theory is as it can get very long winded and requires a discussion about Quantum Mechanics and the true nature of the Universe. Way too deep of a subject for here...

Any way, I brought this up to share my latest prediction. 2015 will be known as the year the "future came and gone." That will be a key phrase people (historians?) will say when they reflect on the year that was 2015. Don't expect this phrase to be used as soon as 2015 ends. It could be some time after 2015, maybe years after. It will be used similarly to how today we look back at how people were dressed during the 70's and 80's and say "what we're we thinking?"

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
EDIT: I need to stop drinking those quadruple shot espressos I the morning like I did before I wrote the below post.

One thing people don't know about me (and I'm revealing right now) is that I can see the future. Not all the time. I can't do it on demand (i.e. all these people out there claiming to be psychics are fakes). Just at times (very, very rarely), I get an epiphany (either awake or in a dream) of a future event. These are unlike creative visions which require imagination (I get those too) but are experienced like memories are sometimes in that you get this sense you were actually there. They are best described as "memories" but in the future tense. I know this is difficult to understand (I've been trying to understand it most of my life and still don't really understand it). I have a theory why it happens but it won't be understood until mainstream science takes it seriously and studies it fully. There have been some very basic science done that basically says future events can influence the present but the study did not explore any theory as to how it can happen. I'll spare everyone what my theory is as it can get very long winded and requires a discussion about Quantum Mechanics and the true nature of the Universe. Way too deep of a subject for here...

Any way, I brought this up to share my latest prediction. 2015 will be known as the year the "future came and gone." That will be a key phrase people (historians?) will say when they reflect on the year that was 2015. Don't expect this phrase to be used as soon as 2015 ends. It could be some time after 2015, maybe years after. It will be used similarly to how today we look back at how people were dressed during the 70's and 80's and say "what we're we thinking?"

Can you see the skepticism in your predictions that is heading your way?

PeterAlt

Can you see the skepticism in your predictions that is heading your way?
Yes. No offense taken. It's good to be skeptical. A week before the shuttle disaster, I woke up terrified after I had a nightmare of every tragic detail. I told my mom and three of my friends days before it actually happened. I was terrified each day leading up to it. Then, on that day, I convinced myself it was just a dream and I stopped worrying about it. Moments after the tragedy, one of the friends I told the details of the dream to called me and told me the news. I thought he was just messing me until I saw it on the news.

I don't have a scientific explanation, but I'm sure science could one day explain it. I'm sure there are probably a lot of scientific discoveries yet to be made... One of which can explain how I had that "dream".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom