Disney Cake Question!

PrincessDisneyDreams

Original Poster
Hello :)

I do hope this is in the right place, not sure as I'm new here!

But I'm making a disney themed christmas cake this year and I've browsed so many websites and can't find anywhere that does christmas themed disney cake toppers....does anyone know where I can get some from?
I didn't really want to go down the Frozen route although I may have to if I can't find any other characters that are dressed for christmas. I'm in the UK but don't mind shipping costs just can't seem to find anywhere to get any from.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/information :)
Good to meet you all!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello :)

I do hope this is in the right place, not sure as I'm new here!

But I'm making a disney themed christmas cake this year and I've browsed so many websites and can't find anywhere that does christmas themed disney cake toppers....does anyone know where I can get some from?
I didn't really want to go down the Frozen route although I may have to if I can't find any other characters that are dressed for christmas. I'm in the UK but don't mind shipping costs just can't seem to find anywhere to get any from.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/information :)
Good to meet you all!

Have you tried contacting WDW directly via their web site, and asking your question? Perhaps they could inquire on your behalf, to see if either one of these two stores carries them: Mickey's Pantry in the Downtown Disney Marketplace/Disney Springs, and also Disney's Days of Christmas, another store in that same Disney shopping area. If either one of those two stores carries this item at all, it may be displayed closer to Christmas. I don't know if they get many requests for a Christmas cake topper, so if they do carry them, my guess is that it may be for a somewhat limited time only. Good luck. I hope you find one. :)

PrincessDisneyDreams

Original Poster
Have you tried contacting WDW directly via their web site, and asking your question? Perhaps they could inquire on your behalf, to see if either one of these two stores carries them: Mickey's Pantry in the Downtown Disney Marketplace/Disney Springs, and also Disney's Days of Christmas, another store in that same Disney shopping area. If either one of those two stores carries this item at all, it may be displayed closer to Christmas. I don't know if they get many requests for a Christmas cake topper, so if they do carry them, my guess is that it may be for a somewhat limited time only. Good luck. I hope you find one. :)

I hadn't thought about that! Will give it a go - Thank you so much! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom