Beach Club Villas testing a new theme?

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So the entire 5th floor seems to have the following carpet, wall and lamp theme:
736F7A71-DECC-4F02-B7E0-E427FAEDF122.jpg

4FD79CED-F681-485B-87A3-A32D05A4CEA8.jpg

You'll note the cream colored walls, dark carpets spherical wall lights, and large domed ceiling lights. It's like this all over the 5th floor until you get to a small 4 room cluster that we're staying in where, for about 30ish feet the carpet is blue with a nice aquatic feel to it, the walls are blue, and the light fixtures, both wall and ceiling, are different square wall lights and smaller dome ceiling lights:
61A88730-F7DE-4F55-8987-735157ACDD11.jpg

EFEB896A-FED3-4999-A887-1E653219FC0B.jpg

Again, this only seems to be this one small 4-room section. Any ideas?

SpaceMountain77

BCV is next in line for a full hard-goods refurbishment. With the VWL refurbishment completed earlier this year, it has been speculated that the BCV refurbishment will occur in 2015 or 2016. Perhaps DVC is testing materials for this upcoming refurbishment.

Thank you for sharing these exciting photos!

GeneralZod

Stayed there this past week and was pretty disappointed overall. We love the overall location, but this resort has seen better days.

mammaminnie

I am staying there in March with my son for 5 days and we are both looking forward to it. I agree that it could definitely use some upgrading, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!

bubster

We are checking in on Nov 29, I'll try to go check it out.

When I made this reservation in late Dec 3013 I was hopefully confident that we would be staying in a refurbished villa as it was widely speculated that BCV would be the next to be updated. Seems someone pulled a switcheroo and put VWL ahead on the list. Slightly bummed but we are staying there for the location. Still, as an owner I am disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom