Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

PUSH

Based on that I'm not sold on the cast yet, but you really can't judge until you see how they play. My favorite cast out of the seasons I've seen has probably been Cagayan.

Lucky

As a Mets fan I recognized John Rocker immediately - before they even showed his name as "John". I hate him.
Why did CBS think this was a good idea?

For anyone not familiar with Rocker, look up the "Controversies" section on his Wikipedia entry.

Lucky

That psukardi guy is the biggest jerk I've seen on this site.

Oops, wrong thread, but I'll let that comment stay. He and Rocker have a lot in common.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

Why did CBS think this was a good idea?

For anyone not familiar with Rocker, look up the "Controversies" section on his Wikipedia entry.

It's not just that he's controversial. He's a twit. He's just such a sterotype personified - which is ironic - considering all the sterotypes he used on New Yorkers - specifically Mets fans.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
The only commercials promoting it are about John Rocker. He's their big hook this year I guess. I'd laugh if he's the first one voted out.
I would definately see him out soon. Although, I haven't seen those...only the recap of the first BvW and then the into the jungle song

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom