question about standby line for F.O.L.K.

Karenb64

Can anyone give me a good guess on how long you should arrive before a the show for Festival of the Lion King? I'm working on a trip for a family traveling end of October and wondering how much the new theater is increasing attendance? In recent years (before it moved) we could show up 10 minutes before hand, but I'm guessing that's not the case now.

CAPTAIN HOOK

1) FP+ is available
2) Depends on the crowd levels for the time of year you visit - I would probably recommend between 20-30 minutes to be safe. As you're there around Halloween, perhaps allow a bit longer

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
1) FP+ is available
2) Depends on the crowd levels for the time of year you visit - I would probably recommend between 20-30 minutes to be safe. As you're there around Halloween, perhaps allow a bit longer
We find its slower around Halloween or anytime in the fall. We always arrive right before it starts without a problem. They even usually are not full either. Also now they are in the new building which has even more seating than before. I would say 5-10 minutes before your fine as per my experience that time of year. The last couple of years we have went as recent as fall 2013 this was still the case. :)

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

We find its slower around Halloween or anytime in the fall. We always arrive right before it starts without a problem. They even usually are not full either. Also now they are in the new building which has even more seating than before. I would say 5-10 minutes before your fine as per my experience that time of year. The last couple of years we have went as recent as fall 2013 this was still the case. :)
That's strange - I would have imagined that with MNSSHP the parks would have been pretty busy :confused:

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We saw the 11 am show on Tuesday and showed up 15 minutes prior. They were still admitting people (and there was plenty of seating) up until the very last minute before the show began. There are multiple shows throughout the day so I would not waste a FP + on it.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

That's strange - I would have imagined that with MNSSHP the parks would have been pretty busy :confused:
No not really I would say average. MK maybe more of course on party days we have noticed but the other parks are usually not affected. :). It's a great time to go Captain!! We love it that time around Halloween/last few weeks of Food and Wine and inbetween Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

It's a great time to go Captain!! We love it that time around Halloween/last few weeks of Food and Wine and inbetween Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Its something that we'll have to do at sometime - We've visited during both Easter and Christmas / New Year, so I suppose Halloween is the next logical trip. You've convinced me :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sxeensweet

We really enjoyed our Christmas visit

Its something that we'll have to do at sometime - We've visited during both Easter and Christmas / New Year, so I suppose Halloween is the next logical trip. You've convinced me :)
Yay! I really think you would enjoy it. Smaller crowds, great weather, MNSSHP, Food and Wine fest etc. :)

Have you ever been between Thanksgiving and Christmas? A lot less crowded than actually going Christmas/New Years and yet you can still enjoy all the Christmas festivities. You are brave like I said for going Christmas week!! Lol :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Unfortunately not. At the moment we're restricted to holidays during school breaks, but its something that we can plan for in the future :)
Yes plan on that when you can. I think ya'll would have a wonderful time without all the major crowds when you have gone for the actual holidays. It is our fave time with Halloween being time a close second. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom