Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Stache the Cat

1410814306228_wps_16_MANDATORY_CREDIT_Christin.jpg
GTY_tom_selleck_cat_mar_140915_4x3_992.jpg

The Mom

Premium Member
OK, I read it about three times and no where does it say that it isn't a Canadian national way of pronouncing about. "Aboot or Aboat", still the same. Regardless, of ones heritage, the British influence is there for all citizens, eh.

Oh, yea... one other thing. Quebec is the only place where one can get Real Maple Syrup? I somehow think that Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and New York would beg to differ.

Isn't that aboat right?;)

We went to a maple sugaring in rural Ontario once, sponsored by the U of Toronto. THAT was some good maple syrup - fresh from the tree (after boiling it to reduce it) We spent the morning tapping and collecting the sap, and then spent time having a square dance while it boiled, followed by a dinner of bacon and pancakes - with lots of beer. ;)

Gabe1

Oy. :facepalm:

This week, work was completed on refurbishment of the drawbridge to Sleeping Beauty Castle, all dictated by the Disney lawyers to prevent the possibility of some guest ever toppling into the moat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe1

Sixteen members and their families of one Northern IL Fire Department are stranded in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, trapped by Hurricane Odile, there for a destination wedding. Can't get them or the other 24,000 tourists to the airport safely yet because of all the looters.

Guests are not going to forget this wedding.

Gabe1

I knew you would agree.

It appears that he is taking this school thing seriously.
Fingers crossed he's not just stringing me along!

I understand ya being guarded but maybe after a few years of realizing the future isn't bright for him without a better education he is going to pull his big boy pants up and just do it. I'll keep sending good karma your way on that one.

trr1

I love hot tubs. My dad and I have always gone down to the hot tub at night for our winter trips to WDW. I kind of got into the habit even more so after my car accident right before Senior year. My back was badly injured and I was not yet ready for physical therapy. We were in Disney. I didn't care how hot it was outside; that hot tub felt amazing on my back.
there's an idea for your parents anniversary gift next year
http://www.walmart.com/ip/34480054?...30060352&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78288282032&veh=sem

Goofyernmost

We went to a maple sugaring in rural Ontario once, sponsored by the U of Toronto. THAT was some good maple syrup - fresh from the tree (after boiling it to reduce it) We spent the morning tapping and collecting the sap, and then spent time having a square dance while it boiled, followed by a dinner of bacon and pancakes - with lots of beer. ;)
Seriously... beer and pancakes? Bacon goes with anything! Bacon goes with pancakes. Bacon goes with beer, but beer and pancakes do not mix.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

So, @MOXOMUMD , since you're a big Halloween fan, I was wondering if you have figured out what your costume will be? Do you and your daughter do a theme together, or do you both do something different?
Haven't decided yet. Over the last few MNSSHPs we were top chefs, fire demons, a Hawaiian ukelele band, the best costumes we did was slumber party. It was so comfortable running around the park in a pajama top and shorts.

donaldtoo

Disney does a very good job of putting vacuums (dolphins) in all their pools to clean them. They check their chemicals on a schedule. Best bet with any hot tubs in entering when they are very crowded as the balance starts to become 'off.' I love hot tubs but I'm very careful of what hot tubs I get into.

"Honey! Stay outta' that hot tub. You don't know where it's been..!!! :eek:"

;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom