7DMT and Frozen Princesses FP+

The4mousekeeters

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I'm a long time viewer of the forums here, but this is my first post of a question. I may be on the wrong board, so I apologize in advance if I am.

Got online at midnight of my 60 day mark to try and get FP+ for 7DMT and/or Anna/Elsa MG. Both were already listed as unavailable (already given out). I've been checking back a few times a day since then (over the past four days), but here's what I'm wondering. Is it possible that I might randomly catch availability of these if I keep checking back in or should I just not worry about it and chalk it up to not having these FP+?

Thoughts? Opinions? Advice?

Gullywhumper

The chance is very limited, but who knows? The problem with being able to book fast passes ahead of time is that some AP holders just go online whenever there is an opening and book it, even though they may never use it, so pretty much a wasted fast pass. But anyways, best of luck on your fast passing (is that a word? If not I copyright it right now...:D)!

Last edited:

meganwdw

I got on a midnight for the week of Nov.15-22 two nights ago and the princesses were all gone and the 7DMT had limited availability that really didnt work for us but I took it anyway! I'm hoping for lower crowds but not really expecting after the crowds we saw last November!

hth1917

With SDMT, I have found that I can sometimes snag a FP+ on the morning that I am in the park, even if one wasn't available earlier. Last Friday, the wait time at park opening was only about ten minutes, so that's worth a try if you can't get a FP+.

mf1972

anyone know the current wait time for A&E meet & greet? a cousin of mine in going in a few weeks but has no FP for it. did I mention he didn't plan it out well? lol

mattsar

I didn't get any for A&E at midnight 60 days out, but I kept checking and finally got 4 at around 45 days out (people have to pay for their trips and cancel). I searched for them one at a time and finally got some that overlapped. I would keep trying. My luckiest time was first thing in the morning on weekend and around 11pm in the evening.

Good luck!

PAW PAW 70

Had no problem getting FP for 7DMT or any other ride we wanted 60 days out. I do suggest that you keep trying and you might be able to get your picks. Actually got 7DMT on two of our stay dates even the times we wanted. Keep trying and good luck.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
7D's best standby times during normal park hours is during the parades. last week it was consistently 30 minutes. Hard ticketed events have no PastPass+ like MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Tinkerbell 8

I was also unable to get both of the FP+ on my 60 day mark, I kept checking back a few times a day and within a week I was able to get both of them at the times I wanted. I would keep trying a few times a day and if you see one for a time that doesn't work I would still grab it this way you can change the time if it becomes available, that's what I did with 7 dwarfs and it worked :) good luck!

stillgoofy

I just got 7 dwarves FP yesterday at about 40 days out but I wasn't able to get them for party of 2 people. I was able to get them for both of us as a party of 1 with overlapping times. So one FP at 6:30-7:30 and the other 7:00-8:00 so we can both ride together between 7:00 and 7:30. Not sure how many in your party but you could give that a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom