Guardians of the Galaxy: What do you think?

Matt_Black

Finally saw it on Sunday, and I enjoyed it immensely. I must say, though, even compared to the Iron Man films, this was far more risqué than we're used to seeing from Marvel. The Jackson Pollock joke in particular struck me as very filthy.

Bairstow

Ferocious raccoon rocket Universe Marvel Studios latest installment of " Guardians of Galaxy " . The Horeru on one side and a contrary a wild and looks cute !

It was produced this talking robot , special makeup artist
And JIRO Mr. Okuyama Tetsushi 's special modeling / animatronic creators . And pay attention , such as if alive , to smooth movement !

That's all I know about this:

216bruce

Enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as Avengers, either Cap movie or any of the Iron Man flix. I just couldn't warm up to any of the characters- maybe Groot; and Drax has a sympathetic side, but just didn't care about them much. Great soundtrack and awesome cameo at the end in-credits scene- probably my favorite Marvel comics character ever!

Matt_Black

Enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as Avengers, either Cap movie or any of the Iron Man flix. I just couldn't warm up to any of the characters- maybe Groot; and Drax has a sympathetic side, but just didn't care about them much. Great soundtrack and awesome cameo at the end in-credits scene- probably my favorite Marvel comics character ever!

I think that scene shows how much confidence Marvel had in GotG and their brand in general. Because people are now honestly speculating if they're going to do a movie for that character.

erasure fan1

Am I the only one who thinks its rather overrated? I enjoyed it and thought it was fun, but I don't understand why people seem to be going so crazy over it.
Part of the answer may be in your statement. You enjoyed it and thought it was fun. It really was an enjoyable fun movie and because it was something new, people have gravitated to it. I was worried that people may have not been ready for a new IP but obviously they were. There also was not a whole heck of a lot to be excited about this summer at the box office. I personally wouldn't call it overrated as it met all my expectations and then some. I also don't feel like its all over the place and everyone's talking about it. But maybe that's because with the super crazy overhyped constantly being shoved in my face Frozen, I just don't hear it. ;)

Disneyhead'71

I enjoyed it, didn't think it was great. I LOLed several times. Ate a big bucket of popcorn. Liked the characters more than the plot. And had a great time at a silly summer popcorn flick. Take The Avengers and turn up the funk and this is what you get.

Matt_Black

Am I the only one who thinks its rather overrated? I enjoyed it and thought it was fun, but I don't understand why people seem to be going so crazy over it.

For some comic fans, this movie is a dream come true. There used to be a time when obscure characters never got movies or, if they did, it made Roger Corman's Fantastic Four look like Richard Donner's Man of Steel. (See the SyFy Channel's version of Man-Thing. OUCH).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom