Cost of LE Magic Bands, Sliders, etc.

Suwithoutane

Original Poster
Morning all - I've been seeing all sorts of things available to customize your bands, but I haven't been able to find a lot of prices. I don't care all that much about mine, to be honest, but I know my girls are going to go gaga over some of them. If they're ridiculously expensive, I'm obviously not going to get them, but would like to know ahead of time.

I knew the regular, solid colored bands were selling for $12.95 at one point, and I remember seeing packs of plastic pieces a la crocks that were somewhere around $6 for 2 or 3, but if anyone has recently seen prices for the printed bands (haunted mansion, frozen, etc) or the fabric coverings, please let me know :)
And if you've used either, how the print holds up and if the fabric is annoying - thanks!!

FrostyNaples

Morning all - I've been seeing all sorts of things available to customize your bands, but I haven't been able to find a lot of prices. I don't care all that much about mine, to be honest, but I know my girls are going to go gaga over some of them. If they're ridiculously expensive, I'm obviously not going to get them, but would like to know ahead of time.

I knew the regular, solid colored bands were selling for $12.95 at one point, and I remember seeing packs of plastic pieces a la crocks that were somewhere around $6 for 2 or 3, but if anyone has recently seen prices for the printed bands (haunted mansion, frozen, etc) or the fabric coverings, please let me know :)
And if you've used either, how the print holds up and if the fabric is annoying - thanks!!

LE's tend to be $25+

I would consider them souvenirs at that pricing. Worth it? That's in how you look at the value.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom