Parking in Miami

Captain Hank

Original Poster
I just booked my first Disney Cruise ever, which I'm extremely excited about. It sails from Miami in November, and I'm now working out some of the logistics. We will be driving to Miami, and I'm looking through some options on where to park. Parking in the Miami cruise terminal is on the expensive side, but looks to be very safe and convenient. There are much cheaper options nearby, but looking at some of the online reviews, they seem to suffer in the "safe and convenient" categories. Anyone here have any thoughts?

Bolna

When we cruised out of Miami we did not have a car to park. I think there are not really that many people here on wdwmagic who have cruised out of Miami with DCL. I would suggest to check out the forums over at www.cruisecritic.com for more information on Miami. This seems to be the largest general cruise forum and it is a good resource for information that is not solely DCL related (like port information). The forum specifically for the ports in Florida can be found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
If you are driving to the Miami cruise port, parking there is really the best option, for safety reasons. Another alternative would be to find a hotel to stay at the night before the cruise that offers parking during the cruise and transport to the terminal and back.

Captain Hank

Original Poster
If you are driving to the Miami cruise port, parking there is really the best option, for safety reasons. Another alternative would be to find a hotel to stay at the night before the cruise that offers parking during the cruise and transport to the terminal and back.
Yeah, I was kind of leaning toward that option as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom