Big Hero 6

Bairstow

I will protect your mind and body .
Impressed adventure Disney " The Snow Queen and Ana " and " Sugar Rush " is give ! !
How can save the world with kindness ?

The best entertainment to draw this winter , the courage not only to the bond irreplaceable is born .
Impression bay Max care robot made in order to protect the boy Hiro lonely you've lost in an accident in the mysterious brother Tadashi was the presence of the beloved in the sole , the body and mind of the people , to heal unfolds Adventure !
This winter , the most " disproportionate " Disney movie ever duo is , stir up a miracle full of surprises .

20 days " Bay Max " Saturday, December Road Show

the most " disproportionate " Disney movie ever

heh.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Went to the Alamo Drafthouse last night to see Back to the Future, It was an all adult crowd mostly people who were kids when BTTF first came out so 30s and 40s. They showed the Big Hero 6 trailer (police station one). Lots of laughing and I heard a few people behind me mention I guess we will have to see a Disney movie. Seemed like a mostly positive reaction.

AllyInWonderland

Does anybody else find Honey Lemon adorable, or is it just me? Although, I think Go Go is going to be my favorite. She looks like she's gonna kick butt!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sped2424

Original Poster

Bairstow

Trailer #2.
I have to admit, this one doesn't look nearly as encouraging as the earlier material, but hopefully it's just the editing.
Whereas the earlier trailers seemed to indicate that the Heero/Baymax relationship was only part of a bigger story, this one makes it out to be the entire movie, which is discouraging if it's true. Disney seems to be trying to make Big Hero 6 look as much like How to Train Your Dragon (or maybe Iron Giant) as they possibly can.

Then again, Disney feature animation has a recent history of very misleading trailers.
Remember how they tried to make Tangled look like a Shrek-style farce and hid the fact that it was a musical?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
It looks to me like most of those clips are from the first part of the movie. I agree with the marketing being weird the first teaser from Frozen had me so upset. It made it look like Olaf and Sven were the stars of the film. They also hid the musical part of Frozen for a while too.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Trailer #2.
I have to admit, this one doesn't look nearly as encouraging as the earlier material, but hopefully it's just the editing.
Whereas the earlier trailers seemed to indicate that the Heero/Baymax relationship was only part of a bigger story, this one makes it out to be the entire movie, which is discouraging if it's true. Disney seems to be trying to make Big Hero 6 look as much like How to Train Your Dragon (or maybe Iron Giant) as they possibly can.

Then again, Disney feature animation has a recent history of very misleading trailers.
Remember how they tried to make Tangled look like a Shrek-style farce and hid the fact that it was a musical?

Well the film is about a boy who suffers a terrible loss, and how the robot and his friends help him through that. This is a super hero flick, but the heart of it is Hiro and baymax. And I see nothing wrong with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom