Help Wanted

Chef Mickey

Undercover guest.

I just visit parks all day and ensure a quality experience from food, to attractions, shows, service, etc. My position would be high ranking so my reports would not go unnoticed.

graphite1326

Machinist or ride repair. I love being behind the scenes but still making the first hand magic happen. I build emergency vehicles (hence copcarguy) for a living and love detail oriented stuff so I would love to be involved in what I do AND do it at WDW...maybe someday when me and the Mrs become snowbirds!
I too would love to be a machinist at WDW. For the same reasons. Been doing it all my life. Do they have shifts for their machinist or are they always day workers?

Phonedave

Seeing as I don't know what the majority of Corporate positions at WDW pay, this is a difficult choice to make.

Maybe I have hit a point in my life where I start to analyze things too much.

An imagineer who works on new attractions? It would be interesting for a while, but I do enjoy my family and home life - there would be quite a bit of travel and remote assignments for that job.

The ideal mix for me would be something that combines my formal engineering background,and my years of management, finance, accounting, and quality management experience. It would have to pay OK too - let's put $200,000 as a floor (total compensation package), with %15 - %20 travel.

Whatever that position is, that would interest me.

-dave

JiminyandTink

I've always worried that working in the parks everyday would take away from the magic a bit, so I'd like to travel around the world and collect props for the ride queues.

Marley's Ghost

I would Love to train new employees. So they "get it". I don't think this is an issue that needs a fix. I just think it would make for cool experience and cooler business cards

jaklgreen

Seeing as I don't know what the majority of Corporate positions at WDW pay, this is a difficult choice to make.

An imagineer who works on new attractions? It would be interesting for a while, but I do enjoy my family and home life - there would be quite a bit of travel and remote assignments for that job.

The ideal mix for me would be something that combines my formal engineering background,and my years of management, finance, accounting, and quality management experience. It would have to pay OK too - let's put $200,000 as a floor (total compensation package), with %15 - %20 travel.

-dave

$200,000 a year is just OK for you? Dang, I never want to hear you complain about prices. LOL people live and go to WDW on 1/4 that salary.

HatboxGhost

Imagineer
CM at Haunted Mansion
If I were short, I would love to be either Chip or Dale. Two of the most fun and entertaining characters.
Pretty much ANY tall costumed character.

Matt_Black

If they ever clear X-Men for use in the parks, I think I'd make a great Professor X face character once I get contacts and shave the beard.

copcarguyp71

$200,000 a year is just OK for you? Dang, I never want to hear you complain about prices. LOL people live and go to WDW on 1/4 that salary.
truth.jpg

RodSerling123

Original Poster

-dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 30

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom