ESPN Wide World of Sports questions

pbrsaau

Hi, we are visiting Nov 2 - 8. My boys are both big into baseball and soccer. We have not visited ESPN Wide World of Sports before. I was curious about checking it out. Are you allowed to just walk around and check out the facilities? Do they offer tours of the baseball stadium and other buildings? I know they charge for events, parking is free. It's difficult to find any information about the scheduled events at EWWS. Is there a good schedule listed anywhere?

wendysue

We took one of the buses to ESPN WWoS from our hotel, Pop Century, and just walked around the property. We could not enter the baseball facility that day, but we did have tickets for a spring training game between the Braves and Yankees for another day. One of the workers there directed us to the players area, where we got to speak with a few players. We ate ate at the restaurant there, but probably would not eat there again. We walked inside the basketball facilities and all the practice fields. Go to espnwwos.com to see the schedule of events.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom