Avengers: Age of Ultron

NMBC1993

He is the Cap now, as much as Downey Jr is Stark and Hensworth is Thor. I wouldn't want to see any of them give it up. They are the Avengers, it won't seen right with anyone else but I guess DC would be glad if they stepped down!

unfortunately, I think Downey Jr is set on leaving the series after Avengers 3. He was the one who voiced his concern about the character becoming too stale to play after the first Iron Man was finished. On top of that I'm not sure how willing Disney/Marvel is to continuing to pay his rather large acting fee to be in these films, all the other actors make considerably less.

Although, I'm wouldn't be too sad if he chooses not to continue, Marvel has a catalog of heroes that deserve their own movie. Besides, Iron Man was an unknown before the first movie came out, maybe some other unknown character will become just as popular as he was....and there's always a chance for Tony to make a cameo along the way:)

Also I agree, Chris Evans IS Captain America...I can't imagine another

TB4244

Well he's said that he can't see there being an Iron Man 4. But as you sat there's plenty of scope for cameos. After all Stark was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while.

Cesar R M

Well he's said that he can't see there being an Iron Man 4. But as you sat there's plenty of scope for cameos. After all Stark was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while.
agree!
Since he made cameos in other movies (like in hulk, ala nick fury sneaking there and here )

Matt_Black

Not to mention he's been one of the main guys pulling for a Rescue movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow.

FoozieBear

so.. Captain America being replaced by The Falcon, and Miles Morales replacing Peter Parker?

WINTER SOLDIER SPOILERS:

No, Captain would likely be replaced by Bucky Barnes. That's how it was in the comics. At one point (forgive me for not remembering the name of the comic) Steve Rogers dies, and Bucky has no choice but to take over the role of the Captain.

I believe this frame was foreshadowing it.

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stan-550x410.png

Matt_Black

WINTER SOLDIER SPOILERS:

No, Captain would likely be replaced by Bucky Barnes. That's how it was in the comics. At one point (forgive me for not remembering the name of the comic) Steve Rogers dies, and Bucky has no choice but to take over the role of the Captain.

I believe this frame was foreshadowing it.

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stan-550x410.png

Yes, BUT Sam Wilson, the Falcon, just took over for Cap in the comics. Possibly so that Marvel Studios has two actors to choose from when the inevitable switch needs to occur.

TB4244

The official synopsis just released by Marvel:

Marvel Studios presents “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision. Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963. Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on May 1, 2015

Sooooo, Jarvis becomes The Vision then?

Cesar R M

The official synopsis just released by Marvel:

Marvel Studios presents “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision. Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963. Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on May 1, 2015

Sooooo, Jarvis becomes The Vision then?
dormant peacekeeping program...
does he means the program used by Shield in THE WINTER SOLDIER evolves into ULTRON ?

He's an artificial intelligence (or, as I've heard it, though I don't know if it's official, Just A Rather Very Intelligent System), so he gets downloaded or transferred into a robot body.

agree, as he usually controls the Stark Tower as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom