Getting in the mood for your trip

kettcobb

We're 86 days out but when we booked it was over 500 days so I'm starting to get massively excited.

We've spent the last few months watching clips on YouTube of the parades, rides etc. we've banned ourself now though so we don't spoil it with knowing what happens all the time!

Being in the UK I've also spent some time drooling over American food and working out which Orlando Magic game to take in.

The kids are beyond excited and every single day we get 'Florida is going to be so much fun isn't it dad?'.

dreynolds1982

We do a lot depending on what we're doing on our trip. For example, this time we're spending a day at UO to do the new Harry Potter stuff, so we've watched some of the old HP movies. Mostly though, we rewatch some of our old trip videos, WDW TV specials (like Travel Channel specials), and I even have the resort TV "Top 7" loop from earlier in the 2000's on DVD that we watched the other night. Also, typically, on our drive down (it's about a 6 hr drive from Charleston, SC) we will listen to some Disney movie and park music.

We're only 3 weeks out (as of tomorrow) so we've already started doing some of this prep work!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom