Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Well, there sure were a lot of folks wandering around here before the deluge. The rain has stopped now and folks are wandering a bit again, but I close 'er up in 45 mins.. :( ;)
I suggested when he opened the other store at this outdoor location, he should carry at least a few umbrellas. ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
See below

All. Of. This. Mail fraud is a huge deal and his will roast for it. Definitely screenshot the texts and file them away for future use....

And shame on him for not knowing his daughters birthday. What a pig. My "dad" can't possibly forget mine: his ADDRESS is my birthday (213)

Just know that your girl is better off without him being a solid rock in her life, because she has YOU. :inlove:

Can't "like" this post enough!

Gabe1

Why indeed?

Here's the rest of the story:

We live in a 5-level backsplit. The not-quite basement level contains a laundry room, bedroom, cold cellar, and rec room with a small kitchenette w/cupboards and sink.

When my mom moved in, we converted the laundry room to include a toilet and sink and we re-did the bedroom for her, including cable and a 32" t.v.

In the 7 months she lived here before passing, she slept in that bedroom ONCE.

All the rest of the time, she slept on the couch in the adjoining rec room, with her head facing south, fan blowing on her, with the covers up over her head.

Son #2 moved down to that level well over a year ago. He too, has slept in that bedroom ONCE.
He too, sleeps on the couch in the rec room, with his head facing south, fan blowing on him, with the covers up over his head.

Every once in a while, when I go down to switch over the laundry at 2:00/3:00, I see that figure on the couch, and I absolutely catch my breath.

So, he has not only laid claim to the basement bedroom, he has totally taken over the rec room as well.
And now, he thinks he can still own the upstairs bedroom? Nuh-uh!

If I was the Dad I'd ban him from being on that level at all. Period. No real reason for him to be on the upper most levels is there? (That is providing he listens to the Father)

Cesar R M

thats a direct blow lol!

Bought a delicious chocolate cake at the supermarket over the weekend. The price was very reasonable, and the flavor is mighty tasty. But I knew that if I left the cake in the frig, I'd be tempted to snack on it, every time I opened up the frig door.

Hence, I cut the cake into individual pieces, and put each in foil, and placed in the back of the freezer. That way, I wouldn't be tempted, if it was frozen and out of sight. Epic fail. Every night, I've gone to the freezer and taken out a slice, and haven't even let it thaw that much . . . eaten it practically frozen . . . :hungry: :joyfull:
And here I am trying to lose weight. I'm now temped to buy at least a brownie.

speaking of brownies.. There was this local market in Vancouver.. and they had some delicious brownies..
and very cheap compared to the tiny overpriced ones here in my hometown!

Cesar R M

If not, you can just hop on over and pick it up. :)
But, I'm never here for lunch. This is my occasional 2 hr. closing shift beer money ;) gig. It's for a guy I used to work for, when I wasn't scheduled at The Disney Store, up until I got my architectural design gig back, about 19 mos. ago. :)
hang on, you worked in a disney store?

Gabe1

Is it too late for the Irish Whiskey, it's 5 O'clock somewhere. I just came back from a board meeting.
I am blessed that God gave me the Grace not to leap from behind Dais and smack the **** out of one of the members. ]

Good thing too 'cause the Chief was there and he has a gun. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom