Helloooooo Humans!!

janelove956

Original Poster
AAHHHHHH! For those of you who don't know that's the proper monster greeting according to Mike Wazauski. Lol. Any who as I'm deeply suffering from Disney withdrawal lol I thought I would cheer myself up by talking to you guys. What are some of your favorite Disney treasures. Now by this I mean things that aren't usually on must do lists or that are that widely known. For me this would be
AK pot stickers from Yak and Yeti! Delicious:hungry::inlove:
EPCOT spaceship earth,I know it's not that "cool" but I absolutely love it.
HS the drawing class, I can't remember the name:(
MK Liberty Tree Tavern, yummy and inexpensive plus you can totally share.
Ooooh and bonus the Mickey shortbread cookies with chocolate YUMMY.

I look forward to hearing some of your favorite Disney things. Have a great day guys :)

216bruce

Mickey rice krispie treat.:hungry:
Scent of inside Spaceship Earth:)
One Man's Dream- movie at finale.:cry:
Splash Mountain- huge grin on my face for entire ride. My personal happy place in WDW.:geek:

janelove956

Original Poster
Mickey rice krispie treat.:hungry:
Scent of inside Spaceship Earth:)
One Man's Dream- movie at finale.:cry:
Splash Mountain- huge grin on my face for entire ride. My personal happy place in WDW.:geek:
Oh gosh that scent! The world's first backup system! I've actually never been on Splash Mountain :eek: I always say I'll do it at the end so I won't be walking around wet then I forget:(

216bruce

Oh gosh that scent! The world's first backup system! I've actually never been on Splash Mountain :eek: I always say I'll do it at the end so I won't be walking around wet then I forget:(
We rarely get very wet anymore. The ride has mellowed with age (and reprogramming).

Cmdr_Crimson

First...I gotta bring this up! I crave a Disney Burger right now....
cc7fushroom-swiss-burger-Electric-Umbrella-600x400.jpg

I constantly hear the Innoventions loop while I drive or when I do absolutley nothing...

Sitting In Innoventions West Open Hallway and hearing said Loop from Above.
4560364402_a690d54878_z.jpg

Needing a fix from listening to Disney Bus Audio...And yes I also listen to this while driving...Granted that if I'm going shopping to a Target I still wish I was going to a Disney park....Don't judge me:p

When I see this just exiting the tram from MCO....It's one Welcoming site for me.
2573743694_7ff46b2c96_z.jpg

The warm summer air that hits you between the airport and Getting to your DME bus after coming a from state when it is during a cold snap. By God does that feel good..
And seeing this small sign..Yeah I know it's nothing big..But, it's a first sign to know your getting close to WDW..
Osceola_Parkway_logo.png

janelove956

Original Poster
First...I gotta bring this up! I crave a Disney Burger right now....
cc7fushroom-swiss-burger-Electric-Umbrella-600x400.jpg

I constantly hear the Innoventions loop while I drive or when I do absolutley nothing...

Sitting In Innoventions West Open Hallway and hearing said Loop from Above.
4560364402_a690d54878_z.jpg

Needing a fix from listening to Disney Bus Audio...And yes I also listen to this while driving...Granted that if I'm going shopping to a Target I still wish I was going to a Disney park....Don't judge me:p

When I see this just exiting the tram from MCO....It's one Welcoming site for me.
2573743694_7ff46b2c96_z.jpg

The warm summer air that hits you between the airport and Getting to your DME bus after coming a from state when it is during a cold snap. By God does that feel good..
And seeing this small sign..Yeah I know it's nothing big..But, it's a first sign to know your getting close to WDW..
Osceola_Parkway_logo.png

No judgement on the craving as I constantly crave Disney food and compare other food too Disney food lol. Omg I'm totally going to copy your Disney bus audio idea, that will definitely make me more excited to go to work every morning!

pumpkin7

Nanu Nanu!
Oh... wait, sorry I just read the title before posting. Is it bad that I already read it in Mike Wazowski's voice?

Anyway, I second the music. I love Soarin', Pirates ride through, Country Bear Jambouree (pre lame changes), I listen to movie songs. UoE music is pretty neat as well.

And finally, Pineapple Dole Whip and Mickey Premium bar. I know they are basic, but they're all I tried last trip! Next trip, I'm going mental for the cupcakes.

awheartsdw

The music at Space Mountain. The smell of It's a Small World and Pirates. A hot dog from Casey's. A box of popcorn. The first sunrise of the trip at our resort. Reading all of the CM name tags to see if anyone is from where we grew up/now live. And of course, all of the people watching.

sophie_the_pooh

First day at MK, along with the first glance at the castle!
Hugging Winnie the Pooh at Crystal palace
First ice cream at Main street Ice cream parlor
Riding Pirates of the carribean, singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me" and feeling like I am 8 years old again!:oops:

OSUgirl77

The excitement of riding the boat from Wilderness Lodge to MK on the first morning of my trip.
Watching the Welcome Show at MK.
Reciting along with HM.
The music and scents of Soarin', and the feeling of the "breeze" blowing against your face.
The miniature trains in Germany.
The smell of the perfume in the gift ship in Norway.

janelove956

Original Poster
Nanu Nanu!
Oh... wait, sorry I just read the title before posting. Is it bad that I already read it in Mike Wazowski's voice?

Anyway, I second the music. I love Soarin', Pirates ride through, Country Bear Jambouree (pre lame changes), I listen to movie songs. UoE music is pretty neat as well.

And finally, Pineapple Dole Whip and Mickey Premium bar. I know they are basic, but they're all I tried last trip! Next trip, I'm going mental for the cupcakes.
You must have the elephant cupcake at animal kingdom!

janelove956

Original Poster
The excitement of riding the boat from Wilderness Lodge to MK on the first morning of my trip.
Watching the Welcome Show at MK.
Reciting along with HM.
The music and scents of Soarin', and the feeling of the "breeze" blowing against your face.
The miniature trains in Germany.
The smell of the perfume in the gift ship in Norway.
I've always wanted to stay at wilderness lodge. How is it?

OSUgirl77

I've always wanted to stay at wilderness lodge. How is it?
I love it. We tend to spend most of our time at MK, so having a boat that takes you directly there is awesome. There is also a boat that takes you to Fort Wilderness and the Contemporary, which is very convenient if you have ADRs at either one. You can also walk to Fort Wilderness on the nature path. It's very private, I love being surrounded by trees and water. The lobby is gorgeous, and the restaurants are great. Whispering Canyon has a great breakfast. The only downside is that you have to rely on buses to get to the other parks, which I don't like at all. They just take way too long to get around.

ToyStoryMiss

The ride on the Magical Express to the hotel. (But not the one back to the airport!)
The smell of Splash Mountain.
Dole Whips. :hungry:
Meeting Mickey on the first day. :)
And riding Space Mountain. The trip doesn't feel complete without riding it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom