Boardwalk or Yacht Club

Epcotfan21

Arriving this Wednesday morning at the Boardwalk. I did the online checkin. Requested highest floor ith a view of the boardwalk. I have a water view room. I also requested I view of the lake not the lagoon or pool. On the reservation it's me and my wife. Knowing that, will they put us in a king size bed room rather than 2 queens? I sure hope so. Didn't have a spot for that on the requests with the online checkin.
To be safe, I would just bring it up when you get to the hotel and ask if a King bed is available.

BigRedDad

My experience on pool hopping. You can get into almost every pool on Disney property except Stormalong Bay at BCYC. I do not pool hop because it is a waste of time. However, I have family that goes camping at FW and all they do is resort visit. They get into every pool without any issue.

With that said, I normally do not stay in Deluxe resorts. I have been to AKL and WL. Both pools are OK and kids really don't care. They just want in. My daughter just loves the pool games and activities when we can do them. The good thing about the Epcot hotels is you can enjoy them all by just walking over and visiting. The convenience to Epcot and DHS is a huge benefit. The monorail resorts are convenient to MK and that is all. Everything else is a long way. I'll take the 2 long rides to MK over the 4-5 long rides to the other parks.

TXDisney

So we just got done staying to the boardwalk and we enjoyed our stay. I'll say this we had full anticipation of using he bars and stuff after the parks at night, but it didn't work like that, bc we were so tired. But the convenience of being close to Epcot was awesome. We had a nice view as well of the boardwalk, hotels and lake which was nice. The people at the resort were very nice and helpful with any questions we had. I will say this though, I think the Beach Club is more for me and my wife. Bc we didn't really go to the bars at night the boardwalk wasn't really that much of a use for us rather than location. The beach club is actually even close to Epcot by a slim margin. But the pool is awesome, they have better restaurants and has more of a family atmosphere. Loved e boardwalk but def. would rather the a Beach Club if we want to stay in that area again. We are looking into the DVC, and are looking at moderate hotels as a home resort, but if we do our become members and we have a chance to upgrade the beach club will be on top of our list for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom