60 day question

meganwdw

Original Poster
Will the days on MDE "magically" open up at midnight on my 60 day mark?? That would be tonight if so, but at the moment the farthest day out is mid October. How does it work??

OSUgirl77

Will the days on MDE "magically" open up at midnight on my 60 day mark?? That would be tonight if so, but at the moment the farthest day out is mid October. How does it work??
It should open up 60 days before the first day of your stay. I know I received a reminder magnet, as well as emails telling me when my fastpass booking opened up. You will be able to enter the FP+ area and book 3 for the same park for each day.

Tom

Beta Return
Assuming you are staying at a Disney Resort Hotel AND have tickets - all linked to your MDE account - your FP+ booking window will open at midnight (Eastern) 60 days out (which it sounds like is tonight).

It will only allow you book 30-days out if you're staying off property, or you don't have all of your reservations properly linked.

OSUgirl77

Assuming you are staying at a Disney Resort Hotel AND have tickets - all linked to your MDE account - your FP+ booking window will open at midnight (Eastern) 60 days out (which it sounds like is tonight).

It will only allow you book 30-days out if you're staying off property, or you don't have all of your reservations properly linked.
Good point, I just assumed she was staying on property.

meganwdw

Original Poster
Yep. Staying on property as always. This is just the first time we've needed to use the full version of the new system. It hadn't been completely rolled out during our last visit last November!

meganwdw

Original Poster
Thanks for the info also! I figured that's how it worked but wanted to make sure before Midnight!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
And make sure you're using the website, and not the app.
The App worked fine for me a few weeks ago right at 12am eastern on our 60 day mark. I have used the App for pretty much everything including dining at the 180 day mark without a problem. I know some have problems with the App but I have not had any at all yet. :)

meganwdw

Original Poster
Success!!! I used the website at midnight and did some minor tweaking of times via the app this morning. I was literally able to make selections at 12:02! We were unable to get a FP for Anna and Elsa and the mine train times weren't the best, but at least we got one one! I'm not really worried about Anna and Elsa. Our girls met them last November and they'll have their fill of Frozen with all the crap going on in the parks during the holidays. My husband is so disappointed Malestrom will be gone when we get there!

epcot2004

Safe to assume tickets booked thru Disney and staying on property are automatically linked? Looks to be the case but I don't want to be worrying about this at 11:59pm when the time comes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom