Disney College Program: How hard is it to get accepted?

Is signing up for the Disney College Program worth it?

• Yes; Totally worth it!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No; Not worth the struggle in signing up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miranda_Nicole

Original Poster
Since I was really little I've always wanted to work at Disney World. When I found out about the Disney College Program, I knew it was the perfect program for me. Is getting into the program hard? What are they looking for in people that apply? Are the roommates there usually annoying?

IowaHawks7

I recently completed the DCP in Spring 2014. The application process is not overly hard. They look mainly to make sure you have prior work experience. When you get to do the WBI ( Web Based Interview) It acts mainly as a strengths finder test. The hardest part is the Phone Interview as this is live with a disney recruiter. They ask you questions about certain situations you may experience working and what you would do. Also they ask you about the roles you're interested in and why you're interested in them. Also they may and probably will ask you questions based on your application and previous work experience. And the roommates are not usually annoying mine were great guys and became really good friends. But I do know some of my friends didnt like some of their roommates. I would recommend this to anyone, it was one of the best experiences Ive ever made. If you have any questions or details you want more of you can message me on here as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom