Late 30s female solo trip from September 10-20th looking for company at the parks

TheThinker

Original Poster
Hello everyone.

I am a female in my late 30s taking a solo trip to WDW from September 10-20th. I have been there with friends twice before but this is my first solo trip. I am looking to see if there are any others who'd like to meetup and hang out at the parks. I am open to meeting up with other solo travelers, couples, or friends traveling together. I enjoy all six theme parks but Epcot is probably my favorite with Animal Kingdom being a close second. I enjoy painting, festivals, artsy stuff, meeting new people, and intelligent conversation. Please respond to this thread if you will be at Disney at the same time as me and would be interested in hanging out at the parks for a couple of hours.

Thanks,
A solo traveler.

mitchk

I'll be there from Sept.14 - 22, I'll be with my wife and kid, but I'm always happy to say hi, and talk about the parks. My Facebook is in my profile, if you happen to see me, please say hi!

CAPTAIN HOOK

I sense trouble here (for either the poster or responders) - this is the second thread I've seen recently of "a lone female traveller seeking company in WDW"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom