21 Questions Adult Disney Fans Are Tired Of Being Asked

Monkee Girl

Hawaii would be perfect! You could stay at the Aulani Disney resort in Hawaii. That way you wouldn't have to be entirely away from Disney for a whole year. ;)

Haha, yes; I have thought about it. but...I think I may want to do a non-Disney Hawaiian trip. I already get the Disney/Hawaiian thing taken care of when I stay at the Polynesian. So I think I would prefer to go without the Disney influence. That isn't to say I can't visit it for a meal or something :D

Mr Toad

Hawaii would be perfect! You could stay at the Aulani Disney resort in Hawaii. That way you wouldn't have to be entirely away from Disney for a whole year. ;)
Never stayed at Aulani, but I have stayed next door at the JW Marriott. I love the Ihilani, but I prefer the Waikiki area. When I do go back, I plan on checking Aulani out tho...I grew up around the corner from there.

Monkee Girl

" What is there possibly to do for 2 weeks there aren't you bored?" Um No

So true...I have been going for about 10 years or so and there are still things at the resort I have yet to see/do. People just don't realize what Disney World is. It's not just one theme park, lol

Mr. Toad, I may have to contact you when ever I decide this trip. I am studying Hula and that's why I want to go. Figure I can't fully appreciate the dance until I have been where it started. Polynesian is great but I need to expand my horizons. I want to go for cultural reasons; not just to lay on a beach. So I need to decide which Island would be best :)

Mousey21

I always answer very happy yes and I will be going again without kids

I made the mistake of answering a 'would you holiday without the kids' thread on a parenting, saying that I want to plan a trip to Disney World without my dd, the come back I got was incredible, I should of known better haha! the most repeated answer is, 'But it's for children, why wouldn't you take them with you!?'

Mr Toad

So true...I have been going for about 10 years or so and there are still things at the resort I have yet to see/do. People just don't realize what Disney World is. It's not just one theme park, lol

Mr. Toad, I may have to contact you when ever I decide this trip. I am studying Hula and that's why I want to go. Figure I can't fully appreciate the dance until I have been where it started. Polynesian is great but I need to expand my horizons. I want to go for cultural reasons; not just to lay on a beach. So I need to decide which Island would be best :)
Hawaii can be a lot of fun. All the major islands have their own unique charm. Whenever I go back I spend a lot time with family and eating...a lot of eating at all the local places.

Walt Disney1955

Number 4, oh yeah, I've gotten that one. Ah, what can you do? It is their right to be skeptical of Disney. It is my right to know the difference and use my own experience instead of first hand information on things. I always wondered if/when I would grow out of going to Disney. I'm 34 and can't wait to take my children for the first time, hopefully in 2015.

Matt_Black

I find it especially amusing when guys try to question my masculinity or sexuality due to me liking Disney, then go on to talk about football. My response is, "You guys watch a game were men in tight pants chase each other around a field, and I'm the one whose interests are suspect?"

Another good one for the rabid football fans. The Disney Princess movie this year made over a billion dollars. Kevin Costner's football epic Draft Day made how much again?

BigRedDad

I get asked by neighbors about going to WDW again. When I ask them why they go to the same hotel every Summer to go to the Redneck Riviera (Myrtle Beach), they say so the kids can go to the beach. I tell them we go to WDW to go to the beach, visit many countries, go to watch fireworks, and have fun. When I ask what fun they had, they are miserable because they had to lug around beach chairs, beach shelters, one kid wanting to go in the water another wanting to build sand castles.

There is no arguing with people. They either get it or they don't. If there is any question either way, they don't "get it" and never will. I know for a fact that they would not enjoy it because they are impatient people that cannot be pleased.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Me and DH deal with all the questions ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Mostly from people who have never been or have been but not w/o kids! It's totally a different experience and more enjoyable we think due to being able to do what we want when we want on our trips! We also do go other places for vacays as well but we will go several years in a row to WDW without a second thought! Me and DH do not have children and do not plan on it so people really don't understand why we go so much! SO ANNOYING!!!! :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom