Round Trip Limo Service from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Grand Floridian

Limo or Towncar

• Total voters

WellFedDave

Original Poster
Does anyone have any experience with any of the limo companies in Orlando? My gf and I are visiting WDW in October and are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We have reservations at Victoria and Albert's and I'd like to get either a limo or town car service for the evening as a surprise for my gf. Just looking for reputable companies and experiences.

We'll be using the WDW bus system the rest of our trip, just something seems odd about being on a WDW bus while wearing a suit and tie, maybe that's just me.

kasi22

Limo is best choice my friend have experience of Limo because when he was on the tour of Kingdom he had use the Limo and its very expensive too no doubt that town car is also good but i think for you Limo is best..

mickeysshoes

I second the vote for QuickSilver. We have used them a half dozen times and have had really good service. I would just to clear with them how you are using the service and what you expect because to use them for transportation to and from MCO and they tend to sub cars from what I pay when need. IE: we have paid for a town car and what showed up was a van.

heema12

I was there the week before Easter this year and experienced nothing like the problems you had when the resort first opened. If your only concern is the transportation, I believe you can rest easy. We never waited more than 10 - 15 minutes to get to any park. Never stayed late at the park so I can't comment on that situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom