Fastpass+ Booking Question...

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
OK, I'm almost at the 30-day mark (I know, I know, I won't be getting many good picks at this point), and I would like to know if I can book FPs for the whole week I have tickets for at that 30-day mark (so, I would essentially be booking 30-36 days out) OR am I going to have to stay up every night to reserve 30 days from the date I'm reserving?

CAPTAIN HOOK

From Disney's website -
"You can choose your FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days in advance of your visit. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay".
Reading the above, looks like you can only make them one day at a time

sjhym333

OK, I'm almost at the 30-day mark (I know, I know, I won't be getting many good picks at this point), and I would like to know if I can book FPs for the whole week I have tickets for at that 30-day mark (so, I would essentially be booking 30-36 days out) OR am I going to have to stay up every night to reserve 30 days from the date I'm reserving?

I am not sure why you think you won't get good picks. With the exception of the Frozen girls, some parade and Illuminations views and the 7 dwarfs I find that most everything else should be open. As an AP holder I usually have no trouble getting most attractions many on the same day. People seem to panic about FP+ for no reason.

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
Yep, I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that. We are staying off-site. My biggest concern is 7DMT. I know that the other rides are usually available because when we were there in May it was fine. Unfortunately we missed the opening of 7DMT so I'm crossing my fingers I can find a reservation for 7DMT at 30 days out.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yep, I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that. We are staying off-site. My biggest concern is 7DMT. I know that the other rides are usually available because when we were there in May it was fine. Unfortunately we missed the opening of 7DMT so I'm crossing my fingers I can find a reservation for 7DMT at 30 days out.
You should be able to. If not right at 30 then keep trying every day and do not give up! You should get something as most have said they eventually at least get one FP for 7dmt if they keep trying often. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you can't get FP+ then get to the park early (on a non EMH day) and run like crazy for the stand by line
Yes there is always standby! I think some tend to forget that. I know if we never got a FP we would wait in the line because we want to ride it at least once! Waiting for 1 ride will not kill us! Maybe our feet but that's okay!! Lol :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom