Walt Disney World on Minecraft

Miketic

Original Poster
Welcome to MCMagic! A world where a group of gamers recreate the entire resort of Walt Disney World.
lHLabDQ.png

Our mission:
To create a family-friendly environment while building and sharing a world where we replicate Walt Disney World for those who have never been there and venture it virtually.

MCMagic’s mission is to provide safe, fun, and family-friendly community to the entire world at no cost, with no limitations and without ranks. We provide that with a focus on the world leader in theme parks and entertainment, the Walt Disney World Resort.

MCMagic believes it is a growth industry in gaming. Since the loss of Disney’s VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), very few server-based games are able to offer a family-friendly environment with a focus on safety and security - or Disney. We currently have over 100 volunteer “Cast Members”, 6 Managers, 4 technicians, and 1 owner.

We have even built the rides itself from the details of each scene to the ride mechanics. We also run shows such as Jedi Training, Stitch's Great Escape, Wishes, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth which run every night and many more to come.

If you wish to visit this magical world, the server IP is mcmagic.us
Right now what locations you can expect to see are:
    • Magic Kingdom
    • Epcot
    • Hollywood Studios
    • Animal Kingdom
    • The Contemporary Resort
    • The Polynesian Resort
    • The Grand Floridian Resort
    • Typhoon Lagoon
Our current projects:
    • Hollywood Studios (Rebuilding)
    • Magic Kingdom (Rebuilding)
    • Staff and Operations Restructuring
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also update the resort with real life renovations and update the attractions to enhance the experience for the guest. Unfortunately at this time, our server where we host all the resorts is under refurbishment.

If you would like to see more information, visit http://mcmagic.us.

Lastly, if have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask on here or in the game. I am a staff member on the game, which we obviously call ourselves Cast Members. Find me there as VirusElite524.

Last edited:

cba

I found out about this server from Youtube (Rob Plays that Game, Zack Scott) and I must say it's really cool! It's nice to know a CM is on WDWMagic!

afar28

That's really cool! I didn't know it was to scale. I sadly don't have mine craft so I can't see it for myself

Miketic

Original Poster
Thanks for the appreciation! We're approaching our 2 year anniversary on August 22 and we're pushing our staff to finish our newly Magic Kingdom. We gladly invite anyone here to experience this virtual world and see what we have spent hours on to show everyone.

Miketic

Original Poster
Just a quick update, we have released half of Animal Kingdom to the public with Expedition Everest and Kali River Rapids open to ride. Also if your were at MineCon (Minecraft Convention) in Orlando, we had our own panel representing the server.

Does anybody know if you need anything special to get on the server or do you just need Minecraft. Keep up the amazing work. Just from seeing videos of the server it looks awesome.

Miketic

Original Poster
Does anybody know if you need anything special to get on the server or do you just need Minecraft. Keep up the amazing work. Just from seeing videos of the server it looks awesome.
Nothing really, just have Minecraft and have the game play at 1.6.4 and you'll be in! Also thanks for the appreciation. Have fun!

Miketic

Original Poster
Just an update (and a bump on here :p) but we have numerous updates in the community since I originally posted this thread. Since then, we have Animal Kingdom open, the new hub in Magic Kingdom, Contemporary Resort refurbished, Disney Cruise Lines, MyMagic Bands, Ticketing and Transportation Center refurbishment, new separate audio pack, forums overhaul, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, and Fantasmic!

I managed to get on to this server during New Years Eve. It was a very good server. I didn't get to see it with the texture pack, but I was impressed. Very good job to all of the cm's on the server.

Jahona

Hi Guys I just wanted to share our latest update.
Drum roll.....

McMagic is proud to announce the completion of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Also last year we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Here is the video we created for that special occasion.

Jahona

Thanks =D

We are constantly adding new things. We have a working wave pool prototype for typhoon lagoon that's nearing completion.

ExtinctJenn

This is truly a fantastic place. After watching my kiddo play on the server for the past year and wishing I could, I finally bit the bullet and got an account yesterday. Pretty sure I'm never getting any work done again! Just a great way to satisfy the withdrawal of not being able to actually get out to WDW!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom