Help with Jedi Training

Karenb64

So no, I'm not looking for help on how to become a Jedi Master, :) but I am hoping someone can help me with tips and information on signing up. I need to work out a schedule for 8 kids to do Jedi Training and I'm wondering how long the process takes if you are there right when the park opens. Is there a significant difference in the time it takes to sign up if you do it on an early entry day opposed to a regular opening? Also, with 8 kids, does anyone who has done this, have an idea how far into the schedule they might need to go to get them all signed up for the same show? On the early entry day they are only there until lunch but will have a full day(with a mid-day break) on a regular park opening day. I want them to be able to take advantage of riding the major rides with little or no wait on the early entry day, so any information I can get on this would be helpful. Thanks!

MemphisBelleTN

All of these are good tips, get there early and make sure all kids are with you.
One thing no one is mentioning is what line to put the kids in so they can be on stage, the CM's wont tell you this. If your kids want to be on stage, have them stand in the line that is furthest from the wall. Not all the kids will get on stage, just those in that line. My kids learned this the hard way:(

Hi bebert, Hoping you can clarify something for me. I'm familiar with the JTA routine having seen it in late Jan 2012. When you say to put the kids in a specific line so they can be on stage, what are referring to? All the kids I saw that made it were on stage during the show. Is there something else? We're returning to WDW in March 2015 (bad time, I know) and I think my now-almost-7yo-son won't be afraid to attempt the training. He was almost 5 the last time but very hesitant, even while watching the show.

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hi bebert, Hoping you can clarify something for me. I'm familiar with the JTA routine having seen it in late Jan 2012. When you say to put the kids in a specific line so they can be on stage, what are referring to? All the kids I saw that made it were on stage during the show. Is there something else? We're returning to WDW in March 2015 (bad time, I know) and I think my now-almost-7yo-son won't be afraid to attempt the training. He was almost 5 the last time but very hesitant, even while watching the show.
Just show up early for sign up, you'll want to go back to the old Sounds Dangerous area, you'll need the kiddo with you.

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

In the busier times, they sometimes have kids on stage and some in front of the stage. I believe that is what @bebert was probably talking about. I would imagine that will likely be the case in March! Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

KCheatle

I'm really glad I came across this thread, because my DS (4) will be super excited to do this next year. For years I planned for everything around my DD (8), but now she's at the age where princesses and characters are "eh.":cool::rolleyes: So, I need to start thinking of things for him and he LOVES Star Wars. So, this is great! :D:D

Upvote 0

bebert

In the busier times, they sometimes have kids on stage and some in front of the stage. I believe that is what @bebert was probably talking about. I would imagine that will likely be the case in March! Have a great trip!
Yes this is what I was talking about. We were there at Thanksgiving in 2013 so obviously a busy time.

Upvote 0

bebert

If you plan on going at a very busy time in the parks, make sure your children are in the line farthest away from the wall. Best bet like others have said is to arrive early if JTA is a "must do".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom